Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2014 10:53:56 AM EDT
A buddy of mine has a western field 12 gauge pump shotgun he is looking to part with. I know nothing of them. Any info you guys can provide would be great. From the pics he has sent I can see it is a model XNH565H.

ETA:pics
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
It is a Noble model 602 made for Montgomery Ward (or "Monkey Ward", if you grew up in the 60s and 70s).

Noble was only in business from the early 50s to the early 70s.  I understand that replacement parts are a bitch to find.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a Westernfield 550 which is just a rebranded Mossberg 500, it's as good as  actual Mossberg 500's I've been around. I thought westernfield was kind of an off shoot of Mossberg but I guess they have other designs too from the looks of that.

Oh and for a little reference everything I've read says westerfield versions are worth just a little less than actual Mossberg versions. If that helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top