Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2014 9:58:44 PM EDT
How much, and what is the best way to get a Benelli set up the same as the M1014?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Your looking for the M4. I don't think there's much difference between the 1014 and the M4. Check gunbroker. I think Iv read they can be found for 1600.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=446841586
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:39:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to think there was some sort of military/police restriction on sales (I bought mine at the LGS [mil discount so my price won't be a good reference]) but then so many non-mil/LEO have them that there can't be (much of) a restriction on civilian purchase.

There was a Benelli M4 only thread started a few weeks ago...might check in there for info.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Think the collapsible stock runs into 922r issues.  Ie, it's not just replacing the stock, you have to then replace another 5 4 parts w/ US made items.  I could be wrong.

ETA:  Fixed parts count.  See below.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Think the collapsible stock runs into 922r issues.  Ie, it's not just replacing the stock, you have to then replace another 5 parts w/ US made items.  I could be wrong.
View Quote

You are correct, sort of:  it has to be 922(r) compliant to be imported; if you want to (most commonly) increase the mag capacity beyond 5 then you have to replace 3 parts to remain compliant.  Since the collapsible stock counts against you in that endeavor and requires the replacement of 4 instead of 3 parts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top