Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2014 6:32:16 PM EDT
Just tore down my m4 for the first time and noticed a few parts that I'm not sure is normal wear or not, function is excellent just making sure there is no future issues. There looks to be a small tab protrubing from the front section of the assembly it looks unfinished and rough like maybe something broke but never a issue and rough spots on the back of the assembly. Normal wear or issue? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The housing is a cast part, its probably something that just didn't get cleaned up before leaving the factory.  I dont think you have anything worry about in terms of function or performance.

Here are some good pics of the trigger group, should be helpful.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:31:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, no issues. I can get some comparison pictures of various benelli triggers, the older ones were finished nicer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#3]
You're looks better than all three of mine.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The housing is a cast part, its probably something that just didn't get cleaned up before leaving the factory.  I dont think you have anything worry about in terms of function or performance.

Here are some good pics of the trigger group, should be helpful.
View Quote

^^^^ THIS  ^^^^  It seems the machinist missed grinding that off. Must have been 4:45pm on a Friday at the plant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top