Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2014 5:56:36 PM EDT

I have a Stoeger M2000 in Timber HD with the steady grip stock that I use for doves.  

As it turns out I really hate using the steady grip stock and want the normal stock.  I can't find one anywhere.

I've tried Stoeger & midwestgunworks.com  

Any of you guys know of anywhere else?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#1]

never fails... look for one for months, as soon as I post a thread I find one.  

Finally found it over at numrich.

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad you found your stock. I love my 2000.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#3]
You wouldn't by chance know to how remove the stock would you?

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#4]
holy god.   I'm learning way too much about this shotgun.

So apparently the two different stocks use different stock bolts.  Which the stock didnt come with when I ordered it.  .  

my plans foiled by a 7 dollar bolt.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Never removed mine. I would guess by removing the recoil pad and then using a big screwdriver.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never removed mine. I would guess by removing the recoil pad and then using a big screwdriver.
View Quote

hah yeah I got it.   I'm really not that familiar with shotguns and well anything that isn't a 1911,glock or an AR-15  
Had to use a deep socket & extension.

I did learn that the standard stock  uses a different "stock bolt" than the pistol grip stock.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top