Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2014 2:43:34 PM EDT

why wont the slider m4 fit the m1 ? any pix ?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:55:38 PM EDT
[#1]
The recoil spring tube is totally different. You could retrofit an M4 tube on an M1, but it's not easy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The recoil spring tube is totally different. You could retrofit an M4 tube on an M1, but it's not easy.
View Quote

I am up for the challenge but can any one show me a pic of their m4 tube so I can compare to my tube ?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

would the pistol grip and all that match up to the receiver ?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
yes, M4 pistol and striaght stocks are from the same mold that makes M1 and M3 stocks. The M4 has a assembly inside that is pretty much non-removable.

I put a M4 tube on my M3. Just gotta make sure your M1 is the right receiver. Now I try to run pistol grip on all my shotguns because the PG stocks feels more comfortable to me.

Better know what you are doing or it is going to be an expensive lesson....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top