Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2014 6:12:58 PM EDT
Today while at a local pawn shop looking for a .308 I spied a nice looking Rem 870, 20 gauge, and it had screw in chokes. Really handy from what I could tell; it was chained up as usual. Light weight, just a good feel.

The only problem..it has a pink camo stock! I was still sorely tempted to make an offer, that's how nice it seemed. I think it was priced at $350.

Krylon isn't too expensive, is it?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a pass.
You can get a new one for an additional $50.00 or less. Plus you get the added benefit of having the warranty intact.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I would at least make an offer, haggling over the fact that the pink stock isn't doing it any favors.
If he won't budge then, yeah, pass on it. Let us know how it goes!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top