Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2014 12:45:03 AM EDT
Have been thinking of picking one of these up. No reason in particular, something fun and maybe something that kicks a bit less for "practice."

Thinking a longer ribed "hunting" type barrel might be something to pick up to add to versatility.

Doesn't seem to be a lot out there for aftermarket add-ons for the smaller 20ga.

Curious if anyone else has one and what you all think of em?

just looking around the interweb for a pic, not sure if this IS a 20ga, but you kinda get the idea
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 2:02:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I have two of the youth models, one 21" VR and a 20" rifle sight, and love them. The 13" LOP fits me better and they handle very nicely. I have 12g models as well but end up using the 20g more.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#2]
20 gauges are great for lots of reasons but they are even better now, at least 870's are, because Mesa makes an adaptor to use 12 gauge stocks on the 20 receiver so now you have some more choices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top