Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2014 7:51:48 AM EDT
Hello guys. I have a buddy who has one NIB with a beautiful stock.  He offered it to me for $500 which looking on the net seems to be a smoking deal on this gun. Does anyone here own one and what do you think about it? Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you mean by "reproduction" in the thread title?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a pretty fair deal.  Those Miroku Model 12's are solid and take a lot of breaking in.  I had a 28 ga.  Eventually fell out of love with the novelty and saw it for the Nippon Club that it was.  No soul.  A Godless yellow bastard.  

Personally I'd rather find an original with some miles on it if I had a hankering for a Model 12.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top