Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried a couple of SHTf/survival camping experiments once upon a time.  

I took several guns, and had access to 1000 acres, mostly open, but also with woods, creek bottoms, large private lake.  Hogs, deer, rabbits, squirrels, even ducks, dove and geese on the property.

I took my 5.56, a pistol, 22 rifle, and a 12 gauge pump.  I took minimal food, and planned to live-off-the-land.

If the world ends, and I can only have one gun, or in a SHTF situation where I need to get home and feed myself along the way, a 12 gauge is what I want to carry.

Rabbits run, squirrels disappear, ducks and geese flush unexpectedly, deer and hogs will be nothing but a blur through the woods.  You won't have time to take a quiet, well aimed, suppressed 22LR shot to dispatch a critter.  It will be moving, quickly, and it will see you before you see it.

As a country boy, who has hunted all my life, I always assumed the lightweight, cheap ammo, and accuracy of a 22LR would rule the day if I had to sneak along in a Red Dawn world and feed myself.

My stomach taught me, real quick, that anything but a 12 gauge for filling the pot was a fool's errand.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Looking at the manifest from wagon trains and settlers moving west, a shotgun was one of things you saw a lot, that or a large bore musket type of gun that could shoot shot or ball.  Makes sense when you think about it.  

That lug sheering off is pretty crazy- I've never seen one do that before.  The pattern is better than expected too but I suspect it'll open up quickly.  Might want to try shooting some skeets next time you're out just to see what it'll do.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, I took my NEF to the range yesterday and the front fell off.  The forearm actually. The lug that holds the attachment screw broke.

I only fired 5 shots - two of low recoil buckshot, 1 low recoil birdshot, 1 birdshot mini-shell and 1 buckshot minishell - then it broke.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc457/pukindog1/Details/NEF092712A.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc457/pukindog1/Details/NEF092712B.jpg

This thing looks like it might have been held on with JB weld - don't know anything about it's previous life since I bought it used at a pawn shop.  I have a friend who thinks he can weld it back in place, but he has only seen these pictures at this point.
http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc457/pukindog1/Details/NEF092712C.jpg

Is that the same one in the earlier picture that had the sling full of shot shells?
Before it broke here were my 2nd and 3rd shots at 10 yards - Federal low recoil 00 buck on the left and Fiochi low recoil 7 1/2 on the right.
http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc457/pukindog1/Details/NEF092712D.jpg

eta: the above shots are with my cut-off 18.5" barrel, no choke.

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is that the same one in the earlier picture that had the sling full of shot shells?

It is. Do you think that's what caused it to break?

I never shot it like that and didn't do much more than take that picture before I changed it.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Definitely let us know if the pattern changes.  Be interested to see it myself.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, I took my NEF to the range yesterday and the front fell off.  The forearm actually. The lug that holds the attachment screw broke.

I only fired 5 shots - two of low recoil buckshot, 1 low recoil birdshot, 1 birdshot mini-shell and 1 buckshot minishell - then it broke.

I bought mine about 1985. The lug on mine sheared off also. I just welded it back on and drove on. It did make a bit of a rough spot inside the barrel though.

Still occasionally shoot it for small game and such. No probs. Somebody better at welding than I could probably fix it without buggering up the bore.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never shot it like that and didn't do much more than take that picture before I changed it.

I have no idea what might have done it, but I do wonder if that stud might have been weakened by it.  You've got a couple of pounds of shotshells on there that move with sharp lateral energy when the gun is fired.  Effectively the sling is "yanking," for lack of a better term, the forend each time you shoot the gun.  That was all I could come up with, assuming that prior to your owning the gun nothing had happened to it that weakened that stud.  

I've got an H&R Handi Rifle in .243.  The connection of the stud to the barrel doesn't look sloppy to me, but that doesn't mean that yours didn't leave the factory that way.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea what might have done it, but I do wonder if that stud might have been weakened by it.  You've got a couple of pounds of shotshells on there that move with sharp lateral energy when the gun is fired.  Effectively the sling is "yanking," for lack of a better term, the forend each time you shoot the gun.  That was all I could come up with, assuming that prior to your owning the gun nothing had happened to it that weakened that stud.  

I've got an H&R Handi Rifle in .243.  The connection of the stud to the barrel doesn't look sloppy to me, but that doesn't mean that yours didn't leave the factory that way.

I have no idea about the life this gun lived before I bought it at the pawn shop. It could have been a weak point already, and if so, I sure didn't do it any good by hanging that sling with the shells on it.  Either way, I am hoping the fix will make it better than new.

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really doubt that the shotgun shell bandolier did anything.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Is there any tactical/SHTF value to a single shot 12ga

The ability to fire any 12Ga round that will fit in the chamber. Dont have to worry about dram weight like with a semi auto. Unlike most pumps they will even fire 2", 2.5" & flare shells.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's the weld a friend did.  It took a very small amount of relief from the plastic handguard to account for the bead, but I think.. well I hope.. this will be the end of this particular issue.

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#12]
I just acquired a topper M48 for free basically and I have a similar issue as pukindog. It looks like the forearm stud was snapped and braised back on.

You can see a small hump inside the barrel where the stud is

The previous owner is a friend and he assured me that he had fired bird shot thru the gun with no issues. He was also blissfully unaware of the issue as he had never checked it over after he got the gun used for a $50 debt. I do not know if I am brave or stupid enough to fire it as the stud is right above the palm of your supporting hand. Unfortunately she might be stuck with wall hanger status or black powder reloads duties. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe not exactly "tactical/SHTF" rated, but my break down Backpacker Special can serve a variety of purposes. Robust and simple. Dove loads to 3" Brenneke Magnum slugs can cover a lot of needs.
This $69 Stoeger was cut to 18 5/8" back when Canada required 18 1/2" minimum barrel length (in case I made a trip north and wanted to be armed in the wilderness.) I shortened the stock a bit too. I have a choker type sling that can be used.  
TRG's post illustrates best the usefullness of a single shot shotgun.

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Anyone have first hand knowledge of both the H&R/NEF single shot and the Rossi single shot shotguns?  I'm curious if one or the other is superior.

I have an H&R Handi-Rifle set that includes a .30-.30 and 20 ga. barrel. The quality is top notch IMO. An neat little package that stows in the original pouch.
I have not owned/fired a Rossi, but in the context of this thread would expect it to serve well also.

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Maybe not exactly "tactical/SHTF" rated, but my break down Backpacker Special can serve a variety of purposes. Robust and simple. Dove loads to 3" Brenneke Magnum slugs can cover a lot of needs.
This $69 Stoeger was cut to 18 5/8" back when Canada required 18 1/2" minimum barrel length (in case I made a trip north and wanted to be armed in the wilderness.) I shortened the stock a bit too. I have a choker type sling that can be used.  
TRG's post illustrates best the usefullness of a single shot shotgun.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/Powderfinger1/backpackerspecial002.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/Powderfinger1/backpackerspecial001.jpg

That Stoeger looks very well built.  I might see if I can find one of those.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I just acquired a topper M48 for free basically and I have a similar issue as pukindog. It looks like the forearm stud was snapped and braised back on.
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/DSC_0250.jpg
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/DSC_0258.jpg
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/DSC_0256.jpg

The previous owner is a friend and he assured me that he had fired bird shot thru the gun with no issues. He was also blissfully unaware of the issue as he had never checked it over after he got the gun used for a $50 debt. I do not know if I am brave or stupid enough to fire it as the stud is right above the palm of your supporting hand. Unfortunately she might be stuck with wall hanger status or black powder reloads duties. What do you guys think?

That looks just like the inside of my barrel. I've only used bird shot thru it, but have done so for nearly 35 years. I have no idea what a 3" mag load would do though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#17]
New butt-cuff and scabbard for my topper 158. It allows me much more storage space and the scabbard attaches to the side of my pack. The machete sheath is just a bonus. Not quite tactical but much more SHTF friendly.

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
New butt-cuff and scabbard for my topper 158. It allows me much more storage space and the scabbard attaches to the side of my pack. The machete sheath is just a bonus. Not quite tactical but much more SHTF friendly.

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/scabbard.jpg

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/buttcuff.jpg

Very nice set-up you have there. I've often thought about doing something like this for a truck gun.
Should be fun doing it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/DSC_0250.jpg
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/DSC_0258.jpg
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/DSC_0256.jpg

I'd keep an eye on ebay and Gunbroker as barrels show up there pretty often.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Like the butt cuff. Who makes it and where did you purchase it?

Link Posted: 10/10/2012 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#21]
I believe the butt cuff is fox tactical ($14) and scabbard with machete is voodoo tactical ($23). I bought both at the dreaded sportsman's guide
Link Posted: 10/13/2012 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Got my repaired gun out to the range yesterday.

For comparison here's the same pic I posted earlier with Federal low recoil 00 buckshot on the left and Fiochi low recoil 7 1/2 on the right, both at 10 yards..

The same Fiochi 7 1/2 on the left, and on the right Winchester 00 buck, both at 20 yards. As you can see the pattern from non-choked barrel opens up quite a bit with distance.

The Winchester is the military grade 2 3/4 inch stuff, and is kind of punishing out of this lightweight gun. I also shot slugs and some other stuff, including mini-shells in both bird shot and buckshot that seemed to do ok at close ranges.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
While not being the most "tactical" gun it still has its uses and can be much more versatile and compact than other long guns. I have a H&R 158 that I bought for $60 due to its rough shape. I refinished the gun and I cut down to 18.5 and have it set up for a survival situation. I have a butt stock shell holder that carries a flare, less lethal rubber slug, #8 birdshot, 3" magnum 00 buck, 3" magnum slug, and a .22lr  adapter. Inside the stock there is 20 rounds of .22, a tube of CLP,  3 ft of paracord and a bore mop. I used the sealed straw technique that is in the outdoor forum to keep the .22s from bouncing around in the stock and to make the small tube of CLP. I am debating on getting a sling to carry more shells and a small multitool for take down purposes. Here is the shotgun after refinishing and damn is it a hoot to shoot with 3" slugs.

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/Misc.jpg

How is your patterning with it cut down?
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#24]
I haven't patterned with it yet. It is used mostly to bruise the shoulders of unsuspecting friends with mag loads while blasting water jugs in the woods. I was able to hit center mass on a Santa yard figure with a slug at 15 yards with no sights during the local arfcom shoot. I do need to get her on paper to see what spread I am dealing with but my guess is very wide.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm looking at getting one with the combo 44 mag or .243 barrel as well... since they pack down to nothing.
Link Posted: 10/20/2012 11:40:51 PM EDT
[#26]
More pics!..
Link Posted: 10/20/2012 11:59:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Gun and handy little shotgun why not.
Link Posted: 10/21/2012 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
i cant believe the interest in this. I figured for sure that i would get laughed of the board and every one would be telling me i need a auto or something. Funny thing is i have gotten even more interested in this as a cheap little project. But unfortunately i picked up a factory threaded barrel for my G19 that PSA had on sale a few days ago. So my play money is tight for a week or so. But i think i will give one of these a try soon.

In the Armory, people tend to be unconventional. Which is a good thing.

The isn't General Discussion, where Sgt. Heavy 6 of the 1st Basement Rangers, 87th Chairbourne would crucify you for violating the "Rule of Tacticool".

Anyway, this is an awesome thread. It's giving me the urge to restore my (well used and well worn) heirloom Spanish-made Amino Eibar Model 125 SS break action, and dress it up a bit for SHTF.

Link Posted: 10/21/2012 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#29]
I live the SBS pics. Nothing like 10,12 or 8 inch single shot shotty!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
i cant believe the interest in this. I figured for sure that i would get laughed of the board and every one would be telling me i need a auto or something. Funny thing is i have gotten even more interested in this as a cheap little project. But unfortunately i picked up a factory threaded barrel for my G19 that PSA had on sale a few days ago. So my play money is tight for a week or so. But i think i will give one of these a try soon.

The isn't General Discussion, where Sgt. Heavy 6 of the 1st Basement Rangers, 87th Chairbourne would crucify you for violating the "Rule of Tacticool".

Anyway, this is an awesome thread. It's giving me the urge to restore my (well used and well worn) heirloom Spanish-made Amino Eibar Model 125 SS break action, and dress it up a bit for SHTF.

Are you kidding ?  This thread has been horrible !!!!  It caused me to spend more money !!  

Just kidding, of course - about the horrible part, not the spending money.  

This has been an interesting, relatively low cost experiment for me and I have enjoyed every second of it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that I am in the middle of buyign a house or this thing would already be a pet project.   coworker and I are going to the pawn shop to make a twofer deal. as soon as I get this house stuff worked out.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

22LR chamber adapter?

Did I miss that in this thread somewhere?

TRG
Link Posted: 10/28/2012 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#33]
I went a bit more Mad Max with one of mine.  
Its an old Sears and Roebuck I picked up for about $50.  I had to add a serial number to it in order to SBS it.  

Plastic/rubberized tool handle paint on the pistol grip and forend makes it pretty comfortable with low recoil rounds but it has a 3" chamber.  Its not much fun with slugs though.

8.5" barrel, 16" overall

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Years ago I bought an NEF 12ga with the Choate Survivor stock and storage foream.  The forearm is held on by a thumbscrew and the stock is hollow and the buttplate had a thumbscrew and swings open to allow more storage.  The LOP is a bit short, so I screwed on a recoil pad that was given to me by a friend.  The pistol grip/ thumbhole stock is comfortable to shoot with.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Its an old Sears and Roebuck I picked up for about $50.  I had to add a serial number to it in order to SBS it.  

Plastic/rubberized tool handle paint on the pistol grip and forend makes it pretty comfortable with low recoil rounds but it has a 3" chamber.  Its not much fun with slugs though.

8.5" barrel, 16" overall
http://members.quixnet.net/mcress/SBS/SBS-1.jpg
http://members.quixnet.net/mcress/SBS/SBS-2.jpg

That's as ugly as it is cool.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Not sure how nobody has pointed this out yet, but Choate has a whole bunch of stock options for the H&R single shot shotguns;

http://www.riflestock.com/store/do/manufacturer/11

They have a forend with storage compartment that is held on by a thumbscrew which needs no tools to remove (holds a few rounds of 12 or 20ga or other supplies; or a weight if you want to reduce recoil), a slimline polymer forend (I suspect it would wear better than wood for a 'truck gun'), a buttstock with a large storage compartment in it; you swing the buttpad to one side to access the storage area, and they have buttstocks with built in shell holders.

They used to offer different colors but I don't see that on their site now.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 11:29:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

8.5" barrel, 16" overall
http://members.quixnet.net/mcress/SBS/SBS-1.jpg
http://members.quixnet.net/mcress/SBS/SBS-2.jpg

That's as ugly as it is cool.

It's ugly as sin but it still turns heads.

I call it my "give me a pack of Lucky Stripes and everything in the register" gun.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Not sure how nobody has pointed this out yet, but Choate has a whole bunch of stock options for the H&R single shot shotguns;

They have a forend with storage compartment that is held on by a thumbscrew which needs no tools to remove (holds a few rounds of 12 or 20ga or other supplies; or a weight if you want to reduce recoil), a slimline polymer forend (I suspect it would wear better than wood for a 'truck gun'), a buttstock with a large storage compartment in it; you swing the buttpad to one side to access the storage area, and they have buttstocks with built in shell holders.

I mentioned it two posts before yours.  My NEF came from the factory with the Choate Survivor stock and storage forearm.  I bought it back in '94-'95

Link Posted: 11/2/2012 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mentioned it two posts before yours.  My NEF came from the factory with the Choate Survivor stock and storage forearm.  I bought it back in '94-'95

Ah yes oops, I see it now.  I started typing at work and forgot about it until I got home with my laptop later..

Nobody posted pictures of their guns with the store-end forend or the buttstock yet.  I might have to drag mine out and take some pix.
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah yes oops, I see it now.  I started typing at work and forgot about it until I got home with my laptop later..

Nobody posted pictures of their guns with the store-end forend or the buttstock yet.  I might have to drag mine out and take some pix.

As inexpensive as that store-arm forend is, I might add it the next time I order something.
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think they have quit selling them, I tried 3 different Walmarts in my area and they all said they did not have them anymore.

My WalMart told me they could order almost anything made if I wanted it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm looking at getting one with the combo 44 mag or .243 barrel as well... since they pack down to nothing.

Who makes one with a 44 Mag barrel?
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
 Who makes one with a 44 Mag barrel?
H&R will put a .44 Mag barrel on either the SB1 shotgun or SB2 rifle receiver if you already have an H&R HandiRifle / shotgun. Be sure to get an RMA# before sending though.

http://www.hr1871.com/support/accessoryprogram.asp

Rossi does make a .44 Mag.

http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm?category=9

CVA also makes a couple of different inexpensive break action rifles and I do recall seeing that there was a run of the Scout rifles were made in .44 Magnum for Dick's Sporting Goods.

http://www.cva.com/Scout-Rifle-from-CVA.php

A number of the H&R faithful have gone to the CVA line after QA/QC issues after the move from CT to NY. Similar to what happened to Marlin quality.
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
While not being the most "tactical" gun it still has its uses and can be much more versatile and compact than other long guns. I have a H&R 158 that I bought for $60 due to its rough shape. I refinished the gun and I cut down to 18.5 and have it set up for a survival situation. I have a butt stock shell holder that carries a flare, less lethal rubber slug, #8 birdshot, 3" magnum 00 buck, 3" magnum slug, and a .22lr  adapter. Inside the stock there is 20 rounds of .22, a tube of CLP,  3 ft of paracord and a bore mop. I used the sealed straw technique that is in the outdoor forum to keep the .22s from bouncing around in the stock and to make the small tube of CLP. I am debating on getting a sling to carry more shells and a small multitool for take down purposes. Here is the shotgun after refinishing and damn is it a hoot to shoot with 3" slugs.

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww71/GSGMAN/Misc.jpg

That is awesome! I have a 410 single that I may just do that with it.

NEF sells youth stocks for the Pardner, think they are only around $20 with a rubber pad.

How does one cut down a barrel? and move the front sight?

Where can one get the 22 LR converter?
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#45]
I cut the barrel with a chop saw and sanded it flat. The .22 adapter came from Short Lane and it looks like they sell 410 to .22 adapters too.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/8/2012 9:46:37 AM EDT
[#47]
I can't really explain it, but I have been enjoying the heck out of shooting this NEF, which I did not own when this thread started a couple of months ago.
I am not sure whether it's the light weight, relatively low cost of the overall simplicity - maybe a combination, but for some reason this has become one of my favorite guns.

I took this at the range last Friday - with the 18.5" barrel, it's compact compared to my 870 and Stoeger Coach gun -

Federal 00 buck @ 10 yards (inside the circle) with the arrow pointing to my aiming point. You can see in the picture above how I'm holding the gun at an upward tilt to bring the bead into my line of sight.  Maybe I need to make some adjustments on the way I shoot it? Or just remember that I will shoot high at close range.

Coincidentally, I ran into a guy at the range Friday who had what I thought was an identical NEF 12 gauge, except his did not have an ejector. He had bought it used and at first thought something was wrong because he had to manually remove the spent shells, but when I looked at it, I realized his chamber on the back was solid all of the way around, unlike mine (below) which has a notch for the ejector.

The gun just fits inside of this Uncle Mike's take-down case, which is about 33" inside.

Link Posted: 11/8/2012 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#48]
The fun factor is what makes the rifles a good buy. The .223 bull barrel is quite accurate and a blast to shoot. A shotgun/centerfire combo, what's not to like?

Link Posted: 11/8/2012 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The fun factor is what makes the rifles a good buy. The .223 bull barrel is quite accurate and a blast to shoot. A shotgun/centerfire combo, what's not to like?  

How easy is it to take the barrel off of the frame?
Link Posted: 11/8/2012 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How easy is it to take the barrel off of the frame?

Matter of seconds. One screw releases the forearm, which holds the barrel in place.

Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top