User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sounds like a great deal.

If memory has not failed me (again), I think the release button or barrel release is supposed to be loose.
If it were tight that would indicate that the barrel lock is not seated correctly.

I got this arcane knowledge from the Graybeard site.
View Quote

Thanks for the info.  The newer models are definitely different than the older ones I have.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I am reluctantly selling (2) NEF single shot shotguns for anyone interested.

LINK: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_162/1555247_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Who's the forum member who cuts and crowns barrels??
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep.  Used barrels are priced waaaay too high as well.  Oh well.  Time to find some other cheap projects.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep hoping I'll find a good deal on a single shot, so far no luck.

This.

Far and few between this day and age!

Yep.  Used barrels are priced waaaay too high as well.  Oh well.  Time to find some other cheap projects.

Agreed, I've been trying to find a .357 barrel with no luck at all.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:25:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Who's the forum member who cuts and crowns barrels??
View Quote
Are you talking about guncat (I think is his user name) at Rose Action Sports?

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep hoping I'll find a good deal on a single shot, so far no luck.

This.

Far and few between this day and age!

Also agree...  I duno if its inflation, demand, or the general state of our country but single shots seemed to have priced them selves right out of what made them such a good tool and value.

The days of picking up a new H&R or Rossi for less then $100 seems to be long gone.  Glad I got my few while I did!

I think a cricket 22LR is about the only thing still in the $100 range anymore....  Tactical/ survival cricket?    Otherwise I have been playing with the Chiappa little badger 22LR more lately.  Fun little gun!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, I was looking on ebay and Gunbroker again last night and H&R barrels are listed at $3-400 for just the damn barrel.  It's ridiculous.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Walmart has break open, single shot 12ga, 20ga & 410 Hatfield guns made in Turkey for $99.  I just got the 410 and almost didn't buy it because it has a ventilated rib and I don't know how the rib is attached to the barrel in the center.  I hope it is attached solid because I am going to cut the barrel.
It also has a button safety and to break it open the trigger guard is pulled backwards.  
I don't know if I like the trigger guard pull to break it open too much.  I guess I will get used to it.
What sold me is that the gun folds in half with a notch in the wood for the trigger guard on the front grip.

I got the 410 because I already have H&R 12ga and 16ga shotguns cut down.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Walmart has break open, single shot 12ga, 20ga & 410 Hatfield guns made in Turkey for $99.  I just got the 410 and almost didn't buy it because it has a ventilated rib and I don't know how the rib is attached to the barrel in the center.  I hope it is attached solid because I am going to cut the barrel.
It also has a button safety and to break it open the trigger guard is pulled backwards.  
I don't know if I like the trigger guard pull to break it open too much.  I guess I will get used to it.
What sold me is that the gun folds in half with a notch in the wood for the trigger guard on the front grip.

View Quote

After seeing this post I found another over on BCUSA and it looks like these might be the new go to budget friendly single shot.  I haven't seen a single shot in my AO for even close to $100 range regardless of condition.  Next time I go to wally world I will see what they have  
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

After seeing this post I found another over on BCUSA and it looks like these might be the new go to budget friendly single shot.  I haven't seen a single shot in my AO for even close to $100 range regardless of condition.  Next time I go to wally world I will see what they have  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shot the Hatfield 410 this morning.  It went bang every time through a box of #8 Remington.
The 410 shoots where I aimed it.  The trigger guard pinched my middle finger sliding it back to break the gun open till I finally wised up and got it out of the way.
Breaking the gun open using the trigger guard just feels awkward to me.  
The shell extractor does not eject the shell.  It just moves it back out of the chamber enough to grab it and pull the empty out.  It is not going to be a gun that is fast to reload.
For $99 I am ok with it.  Shooting my pistols was a lot more fun today.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I shot the Hatfield 410 this morning.  It went bang every time through a box of #8 Remington.

The 410 shoots where I aimed it.  The trigger guard pinched my middle finger sliding it back to break the gun open till I finally wised up and got it out of the way.

The shell extractor does not eject the shell.  It just moves it back out of the chamber enough to grab it and pull the empty out.  It is not going to be a gun that is fast to reload.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I seen those the other day, keep us updated with how the hold up.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't be shooting the 410 much to find out how it will hold up.  I bought it on a whim.  It was on the rack ... I didn't own a 410 and had money in my pocket.
It is a stout built gun with a thick barrel.  I think it will hold up ok.
I did buy 50 rnds of 3" #4 Buckshot for $20 at Sportsman's Guide online for the 410.  $9.99 for 25 with free shipping using code ...  Bradship.
Cheaper than birdshot at Walmart!  When the #4 gets here, I will shoot the gun again and see if I can remember to move my finger before breaking the gun open.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:36:24 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

I was very fortunate and sent in two of my NEF's for additional barrels just before they stopped doing that and shut down the line. One of them was a .357 which I sent to Steve at Rose Action Sports, he did a great job chopping it back and installing sights. One of these days I'll actually shoot it
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 2:53:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Walmart has break open, single shot 12ga, 20ga & 410 Hatfield guns made in Turkey for $99.  I just gotinto  that  410 and almost didn't buy it because it has a ventilated rib and I don't know how the rib is attached to the barrel in the center.  I hope it is attached solid because I am going to cut the barrel.

View Quote

Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking for a H&R single shot 12ga forever now. Glad to see there  is  another  option. I just hope H&R moves into that new factory already!
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 9:24:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Revelation 350 (Stevens 94) that I built from a mostly stripped receiver. 18.5" barrel with about a 13" LOP stock. I'd like to get a leather buttcuff for it to hold the extra shells, but the plastic one attached with heavy-duty velcro will have to do for now.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#17]
The stub barrels are apparently  very good. I have chatted with the one person you linked a bit back. He seemed  like a very knowledgeable  guy. I always wanted to make a H&R rifle in 357 maximum just for the heck of it. The H&R will always remain  a favorite  of mine. Hopefully  one day I will be able to own one, but right now I really want to check out that Hatfield. It looks desent, and I have always  wanted a CVA  scout v2, and they break apart the same way. So it shouldn't be to big of a difference.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#18]
I am tempted to pick up a .22 mag that's on clearance at Walmart. If I do, the Hatfield 12 gauge will probably be on the paper work as well. I really want another H&R Topper with an ejector, but I can't find a decent one. Even the shitty ones are selling for $150 at Cabelas.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 2:44:44 AM EDT
[#19]
I got lucky and found an auto eject topper at a local pawn shop for $85 out the door.  Got the barrel cut to 18.5" and now I'm looking to replace the plastic butt stock piece with a recoil pad that fits right and I'm finding it to be a real pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 6:01:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I got lucky and found an auto eject topper at a local pawn shop for $85 out the door.  Got the barrel cut to 18.5" and now I'm looking to replace the plastic butt stock piece with a recoil pad that fits right and I'm finding it to be a real pain in the ass.
View Quote

Good luck, I ended up buying one of those grind to fit pads but before I got around to fitting it I put a Choate plastic stock on it to reduce the weight.  It's still on the "to do" list though.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 9:55:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Good luck, I ended up buying one of those grind to fit pads but before I got around to fitting it I put a Choate plastic stock on it to reduce the weight.  It's still on the "to do" list though.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, I'll check into the Choate stock, might work just as good.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have experienced the same problem with the butt pad.  I'm stuck wit the cheesy redish colored ones on some of my H&R's.  I've got a brand new NEF with a black butt pad someplace.

I have a question as well.  I might have even asked it.  Has anyone used a polychoke or installed one on a 16 ga?  I would think this would be a good easy option for my 16 ga without having it bored and hunting down the right chokes for it.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I have experienced the same problem with the butt pad.  I'm stuck wit the cheesy redish colored ones on some of my H&R's.  I've got a brand new NEF with a black butt pad someplace.

I have a question as well.  I might have even asked it.  Has anyone used a polychoke or installed one on a 16 ga?  I would think this would be a good easy option for my 16 ga without having it bored and hunting down the right chokes for it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dad had a savage 755a 16ga with a polychoke for years. Worked fine.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm glad somebody is making cheap single shot shotguns, even if they are Turkish.

Btw, I recently saw a pair of Winchester 370s for sale; a 12 and a .410 for under $200 each. I know that's not super cheap, but they are Winchesters.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#25]
I want to see if my local walmart has any of the Hatfield 12ga or 20ga single shots. Does anyone have the SKU for either one?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used the "traditional" style but they have a couple of others but some of them don't have actual buttpads.  They have a shorter youth model as well that I'd like to try at some point.  The only issue is that they are lighter weight so less recoil dampening.  Mine's a 20ga so not as bad but still not something you want to shoot a lot of 3" shells out of.  

As I've posted before, I had my barrel threaded for tubes because my shot dispersion after cutting the barrel was so bad as to make it near worthless at anything past room distances.  I used Mike Orlen (no affiliation) off shotgunworld.com and got my barrel back the same week.  It's not a polychoke system but the tubes make a world of difference but of course threading and tubes adds to the overall cost, as does changing stocks, but I'm very happy with it now and use it as a tractor/four wheeler gun and it's great for hunting rabbits in tight brush where you're only going to get one shot off anyways.  I've even shot clays with it just to prove it could be done.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Anything new going on in the single shot world?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#28]
WalMart now has a $99 ¿Turkish? 12GA.

Saw one at the Plano,TX Walmart at Spring Creek & 75. May snag it soon.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found a recoil pad that worked.  Limbsaver model 10001.  fits nearly perfect and holes lined up also.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
WalMart now has a $99 ¿Turkish? 12GA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsyCa2YYPVY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25bMUjYmd0M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQ712GEHx4

Saw one at the Plano,TX Walmart at Spring Creek & 75. May snag it soon.
View Quote

My Hatfield 410 has been a fun project.  I didn't go as far as he did in the 2nd video to get the gun to fold up tighter removing the horn off the trigger guard and just ground off enough to make the gun fold even.  I cut the barrel to 19" and added a fiber optic sight making the gun compact enough to stash almost anyplace.
I like his sling ... so I am not done with it yet.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 12:41:21 AM EDT
[#31]
OK, I've been just looking at this thread for too long and now have to jump in with my own Rossi 20 gauge "tactical" single shot with ATI add-ons (including the peep sight/heat shield). I got the entire Chiappa X-Caliber 20 gauge set of pistol caliber adapters quite awhile ago and finally took the gun out today to run some freshly hand-loaded .45 Long Colt rounds through it. I used 200 grain lead round nose flat point (RNFP) bullets over Hodgdon Trail Boss powder loaded almost up to the base of where the bullet sits in the cartridge case. My first shot was at a 1 inch knothole in a dead tree trunk about 20 yards away, and at first I thought I didn't even hit the tree trunk. So I walked up to the tree and looked closely at the knothole and there was a bullet hole in it dead center. This was without any adjustment at all to the ATI peep sight. Needless to say, I was very happy with this result. Prior to this, I had just run a few cowboy-action wax .45 bullets through the adapter for fun.

Anyway, here's my 20 guage multi-caliber "tactical" whoopee popper:

Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Got one just before New Years! Guy need money!
Was asking $80.00. Said I would give him $40.00
sight unseen! After dickering a bit! Got it for $50.00!
It was a bit rough! But worked! Shot it off on New Years!
Has anyone read all of these 17 pages. To come up with
a consents or stander length of these barrels!!!
Everyone seems to be cutting these down!
18 1/2 inches? 20 inches?  What?

PITA45
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 10:58:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have a small shoulder bag that goes with me on the road when driving. Is is kind of a very light emergency bag or "get home" bag. A few BASIC emergency supplies in it and a G19, holster, 3 mags and 150 rounds 124gr +p+.  I also have some spare parts for a single shot H&R Handi rifle. It would cost me only about $40 to build up something like this. Credit to the builder, not my picture. I think the one picture actually has a 20" barrel.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/rc51kid/Shotty023.jpg
If i cut it down to 18.5 and used a short LOP which fits me better it would be very compact. Also it breaks down to be only 18.5" which should fit in just about any back pack. I figure a cheap elastic shell holder could keep a few spare rounds on hand. I think the main attraction is the cheap (almost free) price, compact size, and VERY compact break down.

So this is the question. If things got bad and you were out of your home. Would you be happier to have a G19 or a G19 AND the single shot 12ga? Is there any real value to adding something like this to the trunk "supply"?
View Quote

Short answer - The bad guy you pump BB's into would say yes.       But if something were to happen logically you would go for your G19 and if that doesn't finish the job then you must really be in some deep shit. Seems to be an obsession for some people to have every firearm be optimal for self defense. You already have your glock so self defense purpose is covered. I think a compact little single shot shotgun is great for a back pack. No need to try and get it any more validation. If your choices were between your fist and the shotgun then the shotgun would obviously be the optimal choice.

I think shotguns are fine for self defense but single shot is a limiting factor. For me I leave my handgun in my bed stand because if someone ever broke in its easy to grab. Worth mentioning that I live alone and in the country. I don't have to worry about a 9mm piercing a wall and hitting someone else in the house or my neighbors. Which is where I think the shotgun shines for self defense. Less penetration.

The reality is were hypothesizing a situation that has a 99% chance of never happening anyways. But I have insomnia and nothing better to do
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Short answer - The bad guy you pump BB's into would say yes.       But if something were to happen logically you would go for your G19 and if that doesn't finish the job then you must really be in some deep shit. Seems to be an obsession for some people to have every firearm be optimal for self defense. You already have your glock so self defense purpose is covered. I think a compact little single shot shotgun is great for a back pack. No need to try and get it any more validation. If your choices were between your fist and the shotgun then the shotgun would obviously be the optimal choice.

I think shotguns are fine for self defense but single shot is a limiting factor. For me I leave my handgun in my bed stand because if someone ever broke in its easy to grab. Worth mentioning that I live alone and in the country. I don't have to worry about a 9mm piercing a wall and hitting someone else in the house or my neighbors. Which is where I think the shotgun shines for self defense. Less penetration.

The reality is were hypothesizing a situation that has a 99% chance of never happening anyways. But I have insomnia and nothing better to do
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a small shoulder bag that goes with me on the road when driving. Is is kind of a very light emergency bag or "get home" bag. A few BASIC emergency supplies in it and a G19, holster, 3 mags and 150 rounds 124gr +p+.  I also have some spare parts for a single shot H&R Handi rifle. It would cost me only about $40 to build up something like this. Credit to the builder, not my picture. I think the one picture actually has a 20" barrel.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/rc51kid/Shotty023.jpg
If i cut it down to 18.5 and used a short LOP which fits me better it would be very compact. Also it breaks down to be only 18.5" which should fit in just about any back pack. I figure a cheap elastic shell holder could keep a few spare rounds on hand. I think the main attraction is the cheap (almost free) price, compact size, and VERY compact break down.

So this is the question. If things got bad and you were out of your home. Would you be happier to have a G19 or a G19 AND the single shot 12ga? Is there any real value to adding something like this to the trunk "supply"?

In my opinion(FWIW) and having been told that I was born 200 years too late, there is value in having a single shot shotgun. There was a substantial number of 'Mountain Men' that survived with a Trade Gun, a belt pistol, a decent knife and a possibles bag for substantial periods in a hostile environment with just that. There were more trappers with the cheap durable Trade Guns than with the more expensive/larger 'Hawkens' rifles. These trade guns generally were about a 20 gauge. Their set up is easily duplicated today with a single shot shotgun, G19(or any other reliable synthetic 9x19mm pistol), a Short KA-BAR knife, and Sling Bag. Today, as then, your ability to 'get home' depends more on using your head to stay out of situations than using your weapons to fight out of one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Picked my Walmart $99 special today.
Will post pix as I go along.
Will try to find the WalMart stock number off of the receipt.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Bought me one of those Hatfield 12ga. Hacked off some of the barrel and trigger guard. Removed the cappy finish. Rubbed in some pine tar and boiled linseed oil. Then added a recoil pad and a loop of brass wire to keep it folded. Planning to put a few slugs though it this weekend.

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:57:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Bought me one of those Hatfield 12ga. Hacked off some of the barrel and trigger guard. Removed the cappy finish. Rubbed in some pine tar and boiled linseed oil. Then added a recoil pad and a loop of brass wire to keep it folded. Planning to put a few slugs though it this weekend.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb473/ironhammer45/20170220_164543_zpsjjisjduk.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb473/ironhammer45/20170220_164354_zpsuxvtselq.jpg
View Quote

Very cool.

I love this thread. I'm up to 4 single shot 12 gauges. The $99 Wal-Mart 12 gauge is next in my list.  

Attachment Attached File

Pic from earlier post in this thread.
Added an old Stevens since this pic.

Federal flight-control #1 buck is what I like in mine. 15 pellets and reduced recoil and the flight control wad.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Are the Hatfields ejector or extractor models?  I'd love to find a 410 or 20ga with an ejector for grouse hunting.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Are the Hatfields ejector or extractor models?  I'd love to find a 410 or 20ga with an ejector for grouse hunting.
View Quote
my 20GA is an extractor
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:55:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
my 20GA is an extractor
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
my 20GA is an extractor

Nuts.  Thanks   Buddy has an old Savage break action that would peg you in the head with empties when you opened it, if not careful.  I want something like that.   
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anything with Ejectors is going to be lots of money.

I found a Beretta with ejectors on a private sale for ~$550 and that was a steal.

Sold it back to the original seller years later for the same money.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Picked my Walmart $99 special today.
Will post pix as I go along.
Will try to find the WalMart stock number off of the receipt.
View Quote
Ended up using a metal blade on my jig saw on cutting mine to 20"

Walmart did have replacement front sights and used PermaTex Green from Autozone to secure. It is now in the safe letting it sit for a day to cure.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:44:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Cheap as you can get a decent pump for, why?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By @Snaps:
View Quote
But why, some say, the single shot shottie?
Why choose this as our goal?
And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain?
Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic?
Why does Rice play Texas?

We choose to mod out the single shot shottie.
We choose to mod out the single shot shottie in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

John F. Kennedy Rice University Moon Speech
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:32:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb473/ironhammer45/20170220_164543_zpsjjisjduk.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb473/ironhammer45/20170220_164354_zpsuxvtselq.jpg
View Quote
Pretty good. I was having similar thoughts, but i didnt know what buttpad fit the gun. What buttpad did you use?
Also, what sights are those?
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 1:52:57 AM EDT
[#46]
So, I got my tax refund finally and I think I need more single shot 12 gauge goodness in my life...
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
For me, it was because I already had the gun. It had been in the family for about 40 years but had not been shot in 20 because it had a 30" barrel and, like you stated, decent pump guns could be had for cheap. This project let me breath new usefulness into a white elephant that was just taking up room in the back of the safe. A foot off the barrel and a couple inches off the stock, a little re-finishing (already had the materials) and a $0.50 forend bolt and I had a cool boomstick!
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well because they used to be inexpensive; you can occasionally still find them cheap but yeah, the new import pumps are the same price these days.  Personally I like how light and handy the single shot it.  It makes a great tractor/4 wheeler gun and I've found it to be really quick in tight brush when rabbit hunting.  Heck, I like double barreled guns, revolvers and black powder guns as well; maybe I'm just getting old.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Went to gun show several weeks ago. Found a no S/N Stevens 94c. 2 3/4 chamber. Brought it home ($90 otd) to add to the fold. Was cleaning it and saw it was a 16 gauge. Totally missed that little fact. Could have sworn I saw it said it was a 12.

Bought some #1 buck and birdshot and a buttstock shell carrier and put it behind the seat of my old pickup.  Left the barrel full length to keep the choke and put an old recoil pad on it that I found in the parts bucket.

Sure like my single shot shotguns. I'm going to SBS one someday just for fun. Back to hunt for my next one....
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top