Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2012 4:28:59 PM EDT
How hard is it to get a Benelli M4 collapsible stock?  How much are they going for?

Thanks for any info!
Link Posted: 5/1/2012 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm trying to get rid of a take-off from a nib /old stock-new Benelli m1014 that I just bought. I'm looking for $415 shipped inside the USA. From what I have seen, that is about market value for the item based on current gunbroker prices, etc.
Link Posted: 5/1/2012 4:29:34 AM EDT
[#2]
They seem to vary in price.  Last year they were around $300 and this year they seem to go for $400-600.

Keep an eye out in the Benelli Forum.  They seem to pop up there frequently.

I got mine for $325 shipped last year NIB.

Link Posted: 5/7/2012 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Got mine this year for $350.00
Link Posted: 5/7/2012 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember when they were $1200 or so?
Link Posted: 5/7/2012 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an extra one laying around let me know
Link Posted: 5/16/2012 2:22:09 AM EDT
[#6]
can you just add, these on and thats it
or do you have to add more american parts to the weapon so that it will be legit

Link Posted: 5/16/2012 3:53:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

or do you have to add more american parts to the weapon so that it will be legit

You need to add more US made parts to be compliant if you add the collapsible stock.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:27:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to add more US made parts to be compliant if you add the collapsible stock.  

Correct: since the shotgun will be black in color, compliance parts are required.

If, however, you buy a silver colored one, specifically the H2O model from Benelli, then NO COMPLIANCE PARTS AT ALL ARE REQUIRED.

Again, the difference is:

H2O model = silver RoBar coating.  NO COMPLIANCE PARTS (100% Italian made).

Your gun = black finish. MUST ADD ENOUGH U.S. Made COMPLIANCE PARTS!!!!!

Simple, huh?
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Correct: since the shotgun will be black in color, compliance parts are required.

If, however, you buy a silver colored one, specifically the H2O model from Benelli, then NO COMPLIANCE PARTS AT ALL ARE REQUIRED.

Again, the difference is:

H2O model = silver RoBar coating.  NO COMPLIANCE PARTS (100% Italian made).

Your gun = black finish. MUST ADD ENOUGH U.S. Made COMPLIANCE PARTS!!!!!

Simple, huh?

The RoBar coating makes the part get written off as a U.S. part, at least this has been told according to internetz rumor.

Adding a collapsible stock requires one more additional U.S. part. In the past two years there's been a significant increase in aftermarket U.S. parts, so compliance isn't that hard anymore.

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#11]
If anyone has one of these stocks and wishes to sell, please message me. I just got my M4 and want to add one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If anyone has one of these stocks and wishes to sell, please message me. I just got my M4 and want to add one.

There is one on gunbroker, but the current bid is $525.

Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:26:50 AM EDT
[#13]

-or not.  

M4s have always been "importable" - FOR LEO AND .MIL ONLY.

In fact, any configuration of the Saiga, including full-auto can be imported for that reason.  The articel you posted (thanks for that) refers to the MiniBUS.  Thanks to the minBUS, we are safe from a BATFE "study" suggesting there were plans to ban ALL CONFIGURATIONS of the Saiga from import.  The miniBUS is good FOR ONE YEAR ONLY.  

No, the Benellis situation is different.  Try calling Benelli & ask them to sell you an H2O in black instead of silver RoBar.  They WON'T do it.  Why?  -the coating obviosly.  The ONLY difference is the coating.  I agree - somehow they are interpreting the RoBar coating as "converting" those parts into "US Made" parts.  In contrast, every M4 is imported FOR LEO/MIL use ONLY.  Then, some of them are sent off to RoBar to be turned into H2Os.  Only the H2Os are for sale to civilians.  All others fall under 922r.

The miniBUS was a good guess, but that is not it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The prices on them vary, so if you have patience I would wait.

I bought my M4 in the summer of 2009 and waited till early 2011 to buy one. I saw that Botach Tactical had another run of them and bought one for $200.

With the election comming around prices are probably going to increase from here.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 5:23:30 AM EDT
[#15]
There is one for sale on the Benelli forums.  I do not know the guy, just saw the ad.

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/29092-M4-Factory-NEW-BENELLI-collapsable-stock-479-shipped

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 6:42:46 AM EDT
[#16]
search "benelli stock" on ebay..theres one on there..at least the grip and stock..bid at 11$ right now..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top