Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2012 10:06:55 PM EDT
I Coyote Hunt, I am going to use my SBE II to coyote hunt one of these days. Anyone run a red dot on a shotgun? Wether it be an EOTECH, Burris Speed dot, etc........ What are the opinions on it? Waste of time vs a good fiber optic front sight? Let me know.
Link Posted: 3/7/2012 4:58:23 AM EDT
[#1]

This is an Insight MRD on a Benelli M-4 using a American defense mount. Works great
Link Posted: 3/7/2012 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I run an Aimpoint T-1 in a LaRue low mount on my M4.  Works great for me.

Link Posted: 3/7/2012 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone run a Burris?
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone on the Buris Speed Dot or fast fire with a Shotty?
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 6:32:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I run a fastfire on my supernova.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 6:37:35 AM EDT
[#6]
And??????? How do you like it? Anything you dont like? Is it pretty rugged?
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Shooting a lot of clays and being an old wing shooter, I don't see any reason for a red dot on either of my Benelli's unless I decide to shoot slugs; hitting turkeys is easy, I imagine a coyote would be even easiier. Your comment of wasting a good fiber optic front sight seems to be correct to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top