|Originally Posted By cosmos556:
Originally Posted By HK_DUDE:
For us that don't know a hell of alot about shotguns....how is this done?
Step one: Remove forend & slide assembly
I know how to remove the barrel ofcourse, but what are the steps to remove the forearm assembly?
To remove the forend assembly:
1) Remove the magazine cap, part #39
2) Pull forend halfway back to the receiver
3) Pull barrel off the receiver/mag tube assembly
4) Push the carrier upward.
5) Reach into the bottom of the receiver. Depress and hold the left shell latch (if this is insufficient, depress the right as well).
6) Slide the fore-end forward and off of the magazine tube. NOTE: The top right edge of the slide may bind on the bottom front edge of the ejection port in the receiver. To free the slide, push the front end of the bolt down.
7) Lift the breech bolt assembly and slide assembly from the rear of the action bars
That was actually very easy...thank you!