Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 4:11:26 PM EDT
Just picked up a new fnx45 tactical for 600 (long story) and looking for holster options.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#1]
In for suggestions.

ETA:  I have a leather one from FN that I received with a used one I bought.  I don't see it offered on their site.  A quick google threw up quite a few options though, more than I remember seeing in the past.

Check out this link
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]
dsg used to have one, not sure if they still do. I think crossbreed make one to.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]
The one below that I have is from Blackpoint Tactical

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:20:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a safariland gls that works well for mine
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:07:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I really like my Bravo Company holster for my FNP-45 Tactical, but it looks like they took off a ton of options off their site which sucks!! I would look for another kydex holster company that makes a similar product. There's tons of them out there. 
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.kt-mech.com/i_list_gunfighter.html
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.kt-mech.com/i_list_gunfighter.html
View Quote
That's who made mine. 
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I've been looking, still haven't bought yet though.

Probably going to go with two yetitac holsters.  One OWB pancake style and the other with an RTI hanger to use with GCode stuff.

Black point, red Earth concealment, and stealth gear uSA are other options.  The stealth gear OWB holsters are super comfortable but $160ish.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Probably going to go with two yetitac holsters.  One OWB pancake style and the other with an RTI hanger to use with GCode stuff.

Black point, red Earth concealment, and stealth gear uSA are other options.  The stealth gear OWB holsters are super comfortable but $160ish.
View Quote
Redearth is where in going to get my FNX holster. Dude is a super cool guy, already got a Sig holster from him and he's making a g43 holster for me now. Plus he's fast and does good work. And can set up the holster however you want
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Redearth is where in going to get my FNX holster. Dude is a super cool guy, already got a Sig holster from him and he's making a g43 holster for me now. Plus he's fast and does good work. And can set up the holster however you want
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.  20% off at stealth gear this weekend got me.  Still going to get a yetitac RTI though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:25:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Here's another option: Holsters
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 1:10:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have a safariland gls that works well for mine
View Quote
Gah, I really want a safariland red dot holster with the fabric wrap, I think they make it for the FNX, but no light compatible
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I used a company called MK-Tek for my custon shield with trl-6. I am planning on him making me one for my FNX-T with TLR2 HL G as soon as I get my FNX from the dealer.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Palmetto Leather Works has what you seek.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Blade Tech.

They are kydex, light and RDS option, level-3 retention.

Attachment Attached File

Link to holster...
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top