Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 3/17/2017 9:08:49 PM EDT
Sorry if this is the wrong place guys.. Just guaging interest in holsters forthe FN57.

I will post up some pics when I get them down loaded.  This particular model is level 2 retention with blade tech thumb drive hood.  .080 kydex with adjustable retention. Fits Mk 2..checking on Mk1 fitment monday.

Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested as my friend tells me holsters are tough to find.

Thanks
Stay Safe

Link Posted: 3/17/2017 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holsters are hard damn hard to find for the FiveseveN, especially for the MK II.

In addition, because of the design of the FiveseveN, leather shouldn't be used IMHO.

There are several solid designs available.
View Quote
Why should leather it be used, in curious ?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:58:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry if this is the wrong place guys.. Just guaging interest in holsters forthe FN57.

I will post up some pics when I get them down loaded.  This particular model is level 2 retention with blade tech thumb drive hood.  .080 kydex with adjustable retention. Fits Mk 2..checking on Mk1 fitment monday.

Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested as my friend tells me holsters are tough to find.

Thanks
Stay Safe
View Quote

pics?
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:32:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I would be interested in one.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:22:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry for not getting pics up yet.  Been covered up at work.  Checking for USG fitment tomorrow.  Want to try to get a solution that fits both.  Will get pics up asap.

What about suggestions.  Anything U would liketo see in these holsters specifically?

Thanks ...stay safe
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Pics added to original post.

Tested fitment on MII   positive click upon insertion.  Plenty of adjustment left in retention screws.
Tested fitment on USG  positive click upon insertion.  Still have adjustment left in retention screws.

These particular holsters were made for Level II retention.  The back allows for paddle, Safari lands quick attachment system as well as bladetechs duty rig or direct mount to my leg shroud.

I can make without the level 2 retention.

Any interest in these.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:26:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Try alien gear. I just got the cloak tuck and owbIII and both work well and are priced decently
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the tip..  Perhaps Im misunderstood by some readers.  

I was guaging interest to see if anyone would be interested in a holster specifically made to fit the FN 5.7 x 28 caliber handgun.  This particular holster would fit both the original USG (MK1) and the newer released MK 2.  One holsterto fit both guns without having to buy additional shells or parts.

Any input here is greatly appreciated..

What I have so far is in the pics in the 1st post.  I will post some additional pics of other holsters cor comparison.  I just dont want to make a bunch and sit on them.

If there is interest please post here what U would like to see available and I will see what I can do.

Thanks again guys..
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#13]
What type of belt attatchment would be prefered?

Trying to see what the interests are.  Paddle, tech lock, or some type of panel with belt slides?  Maybe a panel that is removable so you can have belt mounting like a pancake and still have the adaptability to switch mounts.

More interest in level 2( hood )  or no level 2..?

I could do level 1 retention with a paddle for $55.00. Shipping not included.
Then we can add whatever mounts or retention as needed.
Black, coyote standard colors...anything other color I could do for an extra $5.
Carbon fiber would be an extra $10.

Keep the thoughts coming guys..thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 4:20:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the tip..  Perhaps Im misunderstood by some readers.  

I was guaging interest to see if anyone would be interested in a holster specifically made to fit the FN 5.7 x 28 caliber handgun.  This particular holster would fit both the original USG (MK1) and the newer released MK 2.  One holsterto fit both guns without having to buy additional shells or parts.

Any input here is greatly appreciated..

What I have so far is in the pics in the 1st post.  I will post some additional pics of other holsters cor comparison.  I just dont want to make a bunch and sit on them.

If there is interest please post here what U would like to see available and I will see what I can do.

Thanks again guys..
View Quote
Just received mine in the mail from Riz Gear. There are a lot of companies that make holsters for the gun. I used to carry mine in a Bravo Concealment holster but sold that one and the gun. Should have kept both of them cause they stopped making that version of a holster recently.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#16]
This one went out to a member here.  What do you guys think?  

Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Too much like advertising. If you wish to sell here, please contact [email protected].
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top