Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2016 11:37:07 AM EDT
For anyone looking to purchase an FNX-9 or FNS-9 online from Knesek Guns (aka NWATACTICAL on GunBroker.com):

I cannot in good conscience recommend Knesek Guns (aka NWATACTICAL on GunBroker.com). Recently, I purchased an FNX-9, paid $35 for what I thought was priority or 2-day, and found the package was shipped FedEx Ground. This is absolutely against the Terms and Conditions of FedEx, and unfortunately the package was lost in transit. Knesek stated that I should have purchased insurance, but FedEx contends that insurance would not have mattered since the handgun was shipped improperly from the beginning. Net-net, Knesek will not honor either a full refund due to their negligence, or a replacement of the FNX-9. Needless to say, it's unfathomable that a major gun dealer doesn't know the T&C's of their shippers, and refuses to take any responsibility for their actions. The CEO, Larry Knesek, has requested that all future communications from me go to his attorney. I find is amazing that a CEO cannot make the decision to do what is right and fair in this case. I have filed claims on GunBroker.com and the BBB out of AR.  Just be forewarned.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered some guns from them once and they just forgot.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:47:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I would've put this in general discussion for better visibility. Do you have a link to the auction listing? I'd also be calling somebody to report the gun lost/stolen. Seems somebody will end up with a free gun and it'll turn up eventually... somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Credit card chargeback?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 12:26:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Credit card chargeback?
View Quote

THIS. Call your CC, tell them whatsup and report it on gunbroker.  See how tough Mr. Owner is when the CC company takes money outta his pocket.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top