Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2016 9:37:45 PM EDT
I just ordered, and will receive the new FN 9c in FDE next week. I'd like to make this my EDC, but haven't seen too many holster choices. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I should look ??
   I'm looking at 4-5 o'clock type positions.
                                                                    Thanks
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 11:15:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you currently carry?  What are you wearing?
Most anybody who sells holsters (and there's MANY) will make a holster for it.  FN isn't as common as most so you're going to have to have one made anyway.
When I carried the FNS-9c I used a Clinger Stingray.  It was an excellent holster for that gun.  The clip is super strong and there's no need to wear a belt.  The Clinger Atom requires a belt and it doesn't really 'tuck the grip in' like they say.
That being said, a kydex holster is a kydex holster.  It's just formed plastic, with the same clip system everybody uses.  Every kydex rig I have could come from any number of manufacturers and you'd never be able to say who.  Buy a blue gun, form the kydex around it, drill some holes for the clip and package it up.
There are many, many choices for hybrids, leather, kydex... you'll get 50 different answers.  What works for one doesn't mean it'll work for anyone else.
YMMV
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Triad - Zeus and it is perfect for 4-5 o'clock. Appendix is doable with it but bending and crouching digs into right thigh pretty bad. I have read good things about the Clinger also.

The pistol is amazing, aftermarket is nonexistent. Midwest Gun Works is about the only place that carries parts for it. Mags are expensive but very well made.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:13:59 AM EDT
[#3]
ive been using a Crossbreed Supertuck at the 4-5 oclock for a while now.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Alien Gear.  I love both of the alien gear holsters I have.  Looks like they have a holster that fits the FNS compact
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 2:48:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a single clip kydex IWB from accurate holsters. Works nice for what it is.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alien Gear.  I love both of the alien gear holsters I have.  Looks like they have a holster that fits the FNS compact
View Quote

I use the Alien Gear to carry my FNS 9c every day and it's incredibly easy to conceal. I'm 6 feet tall and weigh about 160. I can hide it with shorts and a t-shirt no problem. Very comfortable too.

Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top