Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 8/9/2016 7:42:15 PM EDT
Just picked up a brand new .45 tactical FNX in FDE for 900 otd. . I'm super stoked. What red dot is the consensus for this pistol?  I'm leaning towards a rmr with 6 moa dot?  Thoughts?

Eta. Anyone make a rti compatible holster for them?
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Trijicon adjustable and raven concealment
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trijicon adjustable and raven concealment
View Quote

Going with a 6.5 moa adjustable in FDE. Just need to find one in stock. Checked out Raven concealment but didn't see a rti option.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#3]
3.25 is just about perfect IMO. 6.5 is too big.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 12:22:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

How is the 3.25 in size in relation the front sight post?  I'm wanting my dot to be about that size.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 12:43:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just picked up a brand new .45 tactical FNX in FDE for 900 otd. . I'm super stoked. What red dot is the consensus for this pistol?  I'm leaning towards a rmr with 6 moa dot?  Thoughts?

View Quote

They got any more at this price? I'm in the market for this same gun as well.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 7:50:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a clearance price on post. The gun counter had some things marked down substantially to move them. Funny thing is I almost bought it pre sale the other day for 1225. Glad I waited.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Cool. Well, nice find!
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 8:59:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How is the 3.25 in size in relation the front sight post?  I'm wanting my dot to be about that size.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea. The 3.25 is probably what you'd be happier with then. It looks about the same size as the front dot.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Great price! I had a 3 MOA fastfire on mine for a while and I'd say that's about the size you want
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Luckyyyy! I've been looking for a deal on one of these for a while. Can't decide with I want that or the Sig MPX more.

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I FO'd on a tan adjustable 6.25 dot. I hope it's not too big. I looked at a bunch of google images and that size seemed what I was looking for. I plan on using it for 5-25 yard shots. I believe the factory suppressor sights are poa/poi at 25 right?  Now I need a tan x300 and osprey
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Luckyyyy! I've been looking for a deal on one of these for a while. Can't decide with I want that or the Sig MPX more.

View Quote

I would say MPX. It's cheaper to shoot, more practical and can be SBR'd. I've got mine set up with a 4.5" barrel and can under the hand guards. It's my favorite gun and everyone that shoots it wants one afterwards.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I would say MPX. It's cheaper to shoot, more practical and can be SBR'd. I've got mine set up with a 4.5" barrel and can under the hand guards. It's my favorite gun and everyone that shoots it wants one afterwards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well technically you can SBR a FNX. Look on GB
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top