Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2016 2:29:49 PM EDT
I recently bought an FNS9C and while I love most things about it, the magazine release is not one of them. I am trying to find a full sized FNS magazine release to swap it out with, but I have not been able to. MGW is sold out of them at the moment and I've called and emailed a few departments at FN America enough times without response to lead me to post here. What are my options for finding this part?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#1]
If I'm looking for tough to find parts for my F'n guns... I just keep calling the F'n manufacturer until I get the F'n help I need.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#2]
MGW seems to be the only source.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Talk to Mo Yunis at the FN pro shop. he has had them in stock for months while MGW always shows no stock. PM me I can give you his email addy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 3:05:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Most shit that says Out of stock on MGW website has been OoS for like 2 years. They never replenish stock ever
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Talk to Mo Yunis at the FN pro shop. he has had them in stock for months while MGW always shows no stock. PM me I can give you his email addy.
View Quote

Thanks for the email. I just got one from him
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top