Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 5/23/2016 11:47:35 PM EDT
brought this up before (double action didn't drop hammer consistently) and finally did something about it.

sent it in to FNH for repairs, they're going to replace it with an FNX.   hopefully no more issues from here forward, but who knows.  but i must say i'm glad that they tried to fix it once (didn't as confirmed by my gunsmith), and then just went for the replacement.  I dont like having issues, but they handled me well enough.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
This is encouraging I have an FNP-45 that quit shooting DA.  I have been meaning to send it in for repairs, I just have not yet.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 9:20:33 PM EDT
[#2]
FYI it was way cheaper for me to take it to a FFL to have shipped rather than sending it via fedex or ups.

hope yours gets resolved (though it sucks that 2 different models have the same issue)
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top