Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 5/20/2016 9:59:15 PM EDT
HSGI discontinued the Airborne model. Any other drop leg holsters out there for the FNX-45. I liked the Airborne , because there was a flapped model and it had the ability to hold two modular mag pouches.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I found a flapped drop holster that fits the FNP/FNX-45. There is a double mag MOLLE pouch available that mounts horizontally along the belt line. The holster flap has velcro that holds it up when you don't need it. The mag pouches have velcro on the flaps also, so you retain the ability to have the holster flap held up with the mag pouches mounted. It also has a single spare mag pouch built into it, but I will probably carry a folding knife or a multi-tool in it.

Holster;

link

Mag pouches;

link

Here's the nutnfancy review on youtube (Blackhawk has made some slight improvements since this review in 2011);

link
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top