Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2016 5:13:35 PM EDT
Read in the past the FNX series pistols had problems with the interchangeable back straps slightly moving around. Has this issue been remedied now?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Have had zero issues with my FNX45 Tac. ZERO. Plus I run a Talon Grip.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine fit very snug with no wiggle room.  Excellent firearms, albeit maybe a little overpriced.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:07:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Never had an issue with moving backstraps on my FNX45. I also have talon rubber wrap on mine, but shot it for a few years before with no movement issue.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine fit very snug with no wiggle room.  Excellent firearms, albeit maybe a little overpriced.
View Quote

I kinda disagree here. If you are referring to the fnx tactical, go look at other pistols in the same category. HK USP and Mk23 and sig handguns and beretta m9a3. It is a good contender with night sighs and 15+1 of 45acp and 3 mags.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 9:00:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Never had a problem with mine. I have the older FNP-45 Tactical, great handgun. Several of my friends went out and bought one after shooting mine. It's my favorite suppressor host for sure. I don't really care much for the 9mm version as there's many other options for 9mm available out there. But the 45 version is kick ass, I mean 15 rounds of 45acp, that's a lot of firepower. Not a conceal carry gun by any means of course, ha
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Fnx 45 and ha e had no issues in the 3 years I have had it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#7]
They're pretty tight fit on my FNX-45, no wiggle room.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine were always tight. Though I did not care for the manner in which they attach. Always seemed weak and cheap having a little plastic flap.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top