Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 10/14/2015 1:02:09 PM EDT
Getting ready to pick up an FNP 45 TAC and was wondering what holsters are out there for them. Companies that make them. Im looking for a holster for my battle belt as well as one for regular carry. It needs to be able to accept a reflex sight also. If you could post some pics and info on your holster that would be great.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a fnx tac45 with a bravo concealment holder with mag holsters as well and I love it. They will also customize your order if you have a rmr on your pistol. Kinda price but Def worth it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#2]
i just got one from kt mech, really nice about 2 week leadtime. it has clearance for optic. i run mine on a battle belt, made kydex straps outta a piece i had laying around. works great
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top