Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 4/21/2015 8:02:12 PM EDT
I pcicked up a 45T last night but noticed the trigger was hard to pull in DA, much harder and different than my regular fnx45. In SA, the trigger was as mushy as an sw M&P! I had to pull the trigger all the way back to the frame for it to fire and then it was a hair trigger when it did go.

I did not see any evidence of tampering on any hardware. I called FN about it this morning and the customer service guy was awesome! He asked me to send it in for eval. I then called Tech Spt because I'd really like to have an idea of what could be causing it while I wait for official word. Tech Spt guy wasn't as friendly but, then again, his job isn't Customer Service so I can understand.

Anyway, 5-8 wk turnaround which is gonna suck! At least it will give me time to save for an Trijicon RMR.

Debating green dual illum or red adjustable.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top