Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 4/19/2015 12:02:40 PM EDT
Picked up a used FNP.45 yesterday at my L.G.S. for $500 out the door. It came with three mags one 15 round and two 14.
So did I get a good deal or not, and who makes a good holster for it with a light attached? Light is a Streamlight TLR3.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I finally got time to shoot it today. It shoots great, I'm really pleased with it.
The only issue was with the 15 round mag. It would not reliably feed two of the five types of ammo I tried in it.
Not really surprised after what I have read about them being kind of picky on certain ammo.
All in all I'm very happy and think I have a new carry gun.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Grats man!

I bought an FN SLP a couple years ago and I am completely impressed! I recently bought an FNX-45 Tactical and love the way it feels. Still havent shot it yet!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:00:33 PM EDT
[#3]
May have to ditch the light. About half way through the first mag the light fell off.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:33:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
May have to ditch the light. About half way through the first mag the light fell off.
View Quote

did you tighten down the big screw that runs across the mount area?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

You may have the wrong adapter on it for your gun.

It may have the adapter for Glocks rail, as opposed to the standard picatinny rail adapter.

Aside from that, you may not have tightened it down enough.

ETA:

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:20:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It may have the adapter for Glocks rail, as opposed to the standard picatinny rail adapter.

ETA:

http://i.gyazo.com/2130f482437a39625bae8bc17450c2c9.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Well that explains a lot and makes me feel pretty stupid.
I traded for the light and there was no adapter with it. I wondered why it didn't lock into the cross slots. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I traded for the light and there was no adapter with it. I wondered why it didn't lock into the cross slots. Thanks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

You may be able to get into contact with CS and order a pack of adapters. There's more than just the Glock and Picatinny one included with it.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top