Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2015 5:15:15 AM EDT
I am looking for a FDE holster to fit the FNH FXH45 Tactical w/ Thread Barrel & SF X300 Ultra light that compatable with Safariland  Molle-KIT 1-55 FDE with a SLS Hood lock system.  Safariland doesn't make a holster to fit the FNH FXH 45 Tactical w/ thread barrel & X300 Ultra Light. I want to stay with the Safariland MOLLE-KIT 1-55 FDE on my High Speed Gear molle belt because I want to change and out holsters on the HSG Belt with Safariland  SLS two Holster, 1- Springfield MC Operator W/ SF X300 Ultra lights  and 1- Glock 17 & 22 W/ SF X300 Ultra Lights.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:03:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I am looking for a FDE holster to fit the FNH FXH45 Tactical w/ Thread Barrel & SF X300 Ultra light that compatable with Safariland  Molle-KIT 1-55 FDE with a SLS Hood lock system.  Safariland doesn't make a holster to fit the FNH FXH 45 Tactical w/ thread barrel & X300 Ultra Light. I want to stay with the Safariland MOLLE-KIT 1-55 FDE on my High Speed Gear molle belt because I want to change and out holsters on the HSG Belt with Safariland  SLS two Holster, 1- Springfield MC Operator W/ SF X300 Ultra lights  and 1- Glock 17 & 22 W/ SF X300 Ultra Lights.

View Quote
I just ordered a KT Gunfighter for my plain jane FNX45. DSG, Bravo concealment and TREX-Arms also make holsters for the fnx 45 that accomidate the light and the barrel. Just email and ask if they can do custom to accomodate the needs of you safariland Molle-Kit.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#2]
KT-Defender

I have one and it works very well for me but I have not used it with the set up you describe.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote

I can make that for you

email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]
https://otghex.com/products/mkiii-outside-waistband/

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://otghex.com/products/mkiii-outside-waistband/

View Quote

Great holsters, but I think they only work with the G-Code RTI system.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#6]
RTI, TEKLOC, and proctor
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
http://www.blackpointtactical.com

Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top