Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2015 1:57:28 PM EDT
I picked up a FNS 9 from a local seller this morning, had it on the range today and wasn't disappointed. The word "intuitive" doesn't do this pistol justice, I prefer to say that it and I make "sweet sweet ballistic music together." I actually stumbled onto the FNS about a year and a half ago at a LGS and decided against it because of the safety. But a few months back I was at a local indoor range that I have some buddies at, they let me pull a bunch of rental guns off the wall. I chose a bunch of 9s, PPQ, VP9, M&P, G19, XD and the FNS. Well the end result was that the FNS was just F***ing magic in my hands, I ended up putting about 200 rounds through the rental (sorta overplayed my welcome too hahahaha). Anyway I decided any gun that I get along with THAT well had to be worth looking into, and sure enough the more I looked into it the better it got. SO I picked this one up...

I had a FNP-45 that I chose to sell because it wasn't very practical for me (I dont dig DA/SA) but from that gun I knew FN made high quality gear. Anyway I'm happy to be back into the FN realm. I feel so emboldened by this damn gun that I'm going to shoot it in some local matches and make some sponsored shooters cry. I'll post footage when I get some
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:33:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  The FNS 9 is a great pistol I have the same model with the bi-tone slide
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top