Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 2/4/2015 2:06:58 AM EDT
I'm finally going to get around to getting this resolved. I have an FN FNX-9 that has an issue with the trigger bar dragging. Upon racking the slide or after disengaging the safety, there is an audible and tactile click When applying slight trigger pressure as the trigger bar raises back up after being stuck in the down (sear disengaged) position. The trigger bar only hangs up when the hammer is cocked. It moves freely in the forward and half cocked positions. This can be seen with the slide removed and I want to know if any of you all have similar issues with your FNX's. If it's normal for FNX's then I'll live with it. If not, I'll either send it in to FN or fix it myself. The handgun belongs to my wife and we have a total of probably 800rnds through it. The issue is enough of an annoyance it does not get carried and rarely gets out to the range these days.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody with an FNX can confirm or deny if theirs does this as well?
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 3:28:35 AM EDT
[#2]
My fnx 45 tac does that as well.  Wouldn't mind fixing the issue either, but the gun has been flawless since I have owned it so I haven't messed with it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
My FNX-45 does it.  Maybe it will wear in after a while.  Hasn't bothered me.  Going to try some grease for the heck of it between the draw bar and the frame to see if that might fix it.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top