Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 10:36:37 AM EDT
I really want a Safariland holster for my FNX-45.  Really bad.  I have a Blade-Tech, and while it's nice, it's no Safariland.  I'm not interested in any other holsters or options.

I figure that I'll wait until after SHOT Show this year, just in case Safariland decides to offer one for the FNX, but as I was searching recently, I read that Safariland holsters for a USP, Springfield XD, and/or Glock 21 will fit the FNX-45 with little to no modification.

One link here, you can find the suggestions in the comments, just use your browser's "find" button to search for "safariland".

Anyone have any of those alternate holsters that they can try?

I have a dremel, and I'm not scared to use it.  (Cut the trigger guard to fit, right?)

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I really want a Safariland holster for my FNX-45.  Really bad.  I have a Blade-Tech, and while it's nice, it's no Safariland.  I'm not interested in any other holsters or options.

I figure that I'll wait until after SHOT Show this year, just in case Safariland decides to offer one for the FNX, but as I was searching recently, I read that Safariland holsters for a USP, Springfield XD, and/or Glock 21 will fit the FNX-45 with little to no modification.

One link here, you can find the suggestions in the comments, just use your browser's "find" button to search for "safariland".

Anyone have any of those alternate holsters that they can try?

I have a dremel, and I'm not scared to use it.  (Cut the trigger guard to fit, right?)

View Quote

What features of the Safariland are you wanting to have?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I really like the SLS hood and ALS locking system.  It's also got a wide range of platform mounting options, plus it is Safariland quality.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I really like the SLS hood and ALS locking system.  It's also got a wide range of platform mounting options, plus it is Safariland quality.
View Quote

Well, I can make you one that has an SLS hood and is setup to accept any and all of SL's modular mounting options.

Let me know if you want to know more.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top