Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 1/2/2015 11:10:13 PM EDT
Not many options for the FNX in the holster department. I am running a alien gear for edc iwb carry. I am looking for a owb carry for around the house and weekends at camp. I want a blackhawk serpa but they dont make one.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Crossbreed makes one. I have one. Works great
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I make them

www.nickydex.com

Link Posted: 1/3/2015 4:27:51 PM EDT
[#3]
There are some threads on a few forums talking about the FNX pistols fitting the Blackhawk Serpa that's made for the HK P30.  If one of your LGS carries Serpa holsters, you may want to see if they have one for a P30 and take your pistol in to try it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I have Crossbreed Super Tuck, and an Alien Gear IWB holsters. I also have Raven Concealment OWB holster that use for my FNX-9 when I put a TLR-1s light on my weapon.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 12:23:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry I left out I am looking for something with retention. I al ready have a IWB and I'm looking for a OWB thanks.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry I left out I am looking for something with retention. I al ready have a IWB and I'm looking for a OWB thanks.

View Quote

I can make you one with adjustable retention PLUS a SafariLand SLS hood.

How important is conceal-ability?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

its not its for here at the house and on the farm hunting camp etc... I dont want to loose or drop it out of holster.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I have an FNX 45 Tac. Same boat, not too many options. I went with a custom kydex holster from Bravo Concealment:

For such a heavy pirstol, it hugs very tight.

ETA: Not sure why my pics arent working...
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

its not its for here at the house and on the farm hunting camp etc... I dont want to loose or drop it out of holster.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is understandable.  The reason that I asked is if you wanted a holster that rides really high and tight to the body (for concealment purposes) it can be a challenge to incorporate the hood if there is not enough clearance between the holster and your body. Since concealment is not a huge priority, a fold over style holster can be made that will allow for easy use of the hood.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:32:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Alien Gear for my FNX-9:

" />

OWB Raven Concealment:

" />
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top