Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 12/25/2014 8:40:15 PM EDT
Like the title says, how are the FN's on speed of recovery & followup shots? Too big to conceal? Thx!...
Tomac
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a fnx9 and i feel like its pretty light recoil and it follows up well for me. Im 5'9 and 155lbs and i conceal it just fine in a crossbreed
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 2:14:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a FNX-9 and shoot both 124gr and a 147gr and the recoil is pretty light. I typically use standard pressure 124gr but  I have fired 124gr +P rounds and the recoil is very manageable.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 8:35:34 AM EDT
[#3]
The fns shoots great. A little tough to conceal with the grip length. Looking forward to trying the compact model.
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#4]
To answer your question with a question, how familiar are you with DA/SA?
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Follow up shots with the FNS are going to be pretty much the same as something like a Glock or M&P.

Don't have much experience with the FNX, but its follow up shots seemed pretty much the same speed, although a little slower for me (don't have a lot of experience with the DA/SA on it, and its bore-axis is higher than the FNS.)

I don't have trouble concealing most full size handguns, to be honest. You just need the right holster and typically a higher degree of cant.

Alternatively, you could wait for the FNS Compact to come out if you want a smaller gun.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top