Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 1:03:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're a 40cal. fan...this is a fantastic deal. If you're not...still a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#2]
FN is having a dealer special buy 6 FNS or FNX  pistols and get one free. They may be blowing out the free ones?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
When I go online I am seeing $469.  I guess the deal ended.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I go online I am seeing $469.  I guess the deal ended.
View Quote

Ends at midnight. Enter FNS in the discount code in the shopping cart and it dtops the price $110 to $359.

PSA struck my wallet again on this deal
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been looking for a 9mm in this price range
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
FN is having a dealer special buy 6 FNS or FNX  pistols and get one free. They may be blowing out the free ones?
View Quote

FN also makes mention of a $100 retail discount on their website.  I'm not sure why PSA is doing $110, but I'm not complaining either.  I don't think this is a case of them blowing out the free ones as those are meant to drive down their overall cost and increase their profit margins, but they may be.

http://www.fnhusa.com/l/products/handguns/fns-series/
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've been looking for a 9mm in this price range
View Quote

Look no further...

ST10 9Mm 16+1 for $340 shipped

I own one. Accurate and good trigger. Built like a tank. A modified HK USP clone.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Every manufacturer gives extra guns away when you purchase so many, not many people know that little tidbit. We had an entire area devoted to these guns and even had a separate SKU part for them and when we did crazy specials, they were usually on the freebies.

Still a great buy at that price.

Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top