Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 7/30/2014 6:07:10 PM EDT
I currently have a Galco TR440 for my IWB, and an Uncle Mikes #26 (54261?) I believe, for OWB, both are made for the Springfield XD, both fit the gun fairly well (with the OWB, the gun flops around a teeny bit inside, but I have never had issue).  

I would like to consider other ones.  What do you have and why do you like it (and is it SPECIFICALLY for the FNX9)?

thanks!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I carry my FNX9 daily in a NSR Tactical C4. It is an appendix holster with belt loops. NSR Tactical also has other holsters for the FNX.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:07:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a relatively inexpensive Alien Gear holster for my FNX-9 and it works quit well. I also have a crossbreed super tuck with horse hide and that works quit well once you put the Velcro loops on the metal clips so it does not squeak. You need break in the horse hide.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a 9 but carrying my FNS 40 in an Alien Gear holster.

I have the Cloaktuck 2.0 and an OWB by them,both
extremely comfortable,with good retention.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:04:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Though a snug fit (some filing may make it a bit smoother), the Blackhawk "Serpa" holsters that are marked for a Taurus 24/7 fit the FNX-9 and FNP-9 (and I assume the 40S&W versions).

F.A.S. Out
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I make them.

Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top