Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2014 8:29:45 AM EDT
How is the grip compared to an M9? Would the grip be smaller than such using the small back strap attachment that come with the FNX 45? Last how do the trigger pulls compare in SA & DA to the Beretta (heavier/lighter)?
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 6:14:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Just go to your LGS, pick one up and feel it out.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have FNX 45 and used to own Beretta 92 (until I met Glock 19).  To me FNX grip feels slightly small than Beretta.  FNX DA pull is definitely better in my opinion
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#3]
IMO, it feels slightly smaller, and the trigger slightly cleaner, but it's been a while since I've handled a Beretta. Just got my FNX the other day, and I couldn't be happier. Accurate as hell.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top