Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2013 8:32:34 PM EDT
I'm having a tough time finding a OTW holster for the FNS-9. Ive tried similar weapon styles but they don't fit properly. Probably to do with the extended trigger guard. Googling hasn't turned up much.
Any recommendations please. Thank You
Link Posted: 11/10/2013 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I researched this for a friend who is new to shooting and bought an FNS-9.  Choices are indeed pretty limited.  Bladetech makes holsters for it, so that is one option, but for someone on a limited budget who doesnt' want to order a custom rig, I recommended a Safariland paddle:

Linky

Depends on what you want to use the hoslter for of course...
Link Posted: 11/10/2013 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Holster

I have the above holster for my FNS 9 and love it, get the 15* cant. Holds high and close in.
Link Posted: 11/16/2013 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#4]
For a dicking around holster the Blackwack concealment holsters for the Glock 19 work great,
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I make Kydex holsters and quasi-specialize in FN pistols.

Here the a OWB I made that works well with my FNX-9 AND FNS-9:

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Where in IL?  Near the WI border?  (please say yes, I need a lefty holster for my FNX-45 Tactical (with light) and for my FNS-9.
Link Posted: 12/18/2013 5:51:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where in IL?  Near the WI border?  (please say yes, I need a lefty holster for my FNX-45 Tactical (with light) and for my FNS-9.
View Quote
Peoria

What light on your 45?
Link Posted: 12/20/2013 7:34:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Make anything for FNP9's it seems they dont make left handed holster for this pistol.
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 1:49:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Here are a couple:
Hybrid style IWB - http://www.whitehatholsters.com/
Kydex IWB, OWB, AIWB - http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/

Link Posted: 12/21/2013 8:53:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Make anything for FNP9's it seems they dont make left handed holster for this pistol.
View Quote
I have an FNP-45.  I can use your gun to press the mold, or I can probably get a holster mold/ blue gun.

Link Posted: 3/5/2014 12:06:10 AM EDT
[#11]
UPDATE: I Ended up getting a Holster from Bobapunk. Mine is similar  to the one in the picture above and it is awesome. I highly recommend it.
I also got the one that zlman recommended from panther concealment. Also a excellent quality holster.
Both are custom molded for the FNS-9 with an excellent fit.
I like the Bobapunk one for conceal carry when im in the car and the Panther one when im riding my Bike.
Again Kuddos to both makers. Thank You
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Raven Concealment Phantom Holster
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Overpriced, only reason anybody knows their name is from the Magpul DVDs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:13:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your opinion. It isn't like they are twice the price of competitors. I have been very pleased with their quality. Off the top of my head I think I have 8 phantom holsters, and I am sure I will be buying more down the road. And I first purchased from them based on a recommendation from a satisfied customer. Never gave any thought to what brand kydex holster Haley and Costas are running in the Magpul videos.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top