I've got my eye on one like this.

Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Hot damn
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#5]
The accuracy on these guns is superb.  I will say the trigger is good but not great.  I replaced mine with the tandemkross trigger.  Given that the frame is the Mark 2 style with the more exaggerated grip angle, the trigger actually doesn't fit properly and has an enormous amount of overtravel.  Oddly, I really like it set up this way as it's more difficult to interrupt the gun during the trigger press after the hammer starts to fall as the trigger doesn't suddenly come to a stop. I don't know if this is objectively better but so far so good?

Here's mine. I use it for bullseye shooting so a proper fitting grip with iron sights is required.

Here it is with a little more normal setup...

Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:38:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The accuracy on these guns is superb.  I will say the trigger is good but not great.  I replaced mine with the tandemkross trigger.  Given that the frame is the Mark 2 style with the more exaggerated grip angle, the trigger actually doesn't fit properly and has an enormous amount of overtravel.  Oddly, I really like it set up this way as it's more difficult to interrupt the gun during the trigger press after the hammer starts to fall as the trigger doesn't suddenly come to a stop. I don't know if this is objectively better but so far so good?

Here's mine. I use it for bullseye shooting so a proper fitting grip with iron sights is required.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g454/unionlexararma2/_20160817_220851_zpsbpa1ufej.jpg

Here it is with a little more normal setup...

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g454/unionlexararma2/23145fcd-a3ec-4958-912e-d2bb814ca5dd_zps2ki3uxzb.jpg
View Quote
How do you feel about the compensators for those pistols.

Do they offer any real advantages?
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#7]
About the price of a S&W 41.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How do you feel about the compensators for those pistols.

Do they offer any real advantages?
View Quote
They would help if you need to speed shoot.  I don't own one so I can't comment on their efficacy, but I can say recoil is always the enemy!
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They would help if you need to speed shoot.  I don't own one so I can't comment on their efficacy, but I can say recoil is always the enemy!
View Quote
Thanks, I speed shoot and don't have one on my MKlll Hunter but it's as heavy as hell.

Another 90 bucks or so isn't going to break me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top