Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2017 12:30:08 AM EDT
Always wanted one of these for deep concealment. Gonna make a kydex pocket holster for it and do some water jug testing tomorrow.

Anyone know how much it costs to send it to naa for 22 lr cyclinder and fitting ?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 12:41:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow that looks a lot nicer than that .22mag I had in the 90's. Just keep it as .22mag. There is no recoil just do not expect to hit the broad side of a barn at 15 yards. Is it the up close and personal pew pew. After 5-10 yards not that accurate. Although is fun to shoot.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 12:56:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been wanting one of these. Why, I don't know, but I do!
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone know where to buy cvang grips?
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 8:02:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I just bought one last night. I took it out and shot 40 rounds through it. Two types of CCI and Fiocchi.

Good= sights are useable, much easier to shoot than the normal 22lr minis.

Bad= 15-20 rounds of all three ammo types keyholed at 5 yards.

The round that didn't keyhole were all in small groups.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 6:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been carrying a pug for well over a year now. I really like it and have found it likes CCI 30gr TNT HP best and these expand some even with the short pug barrel. Yes, the sights are usable I can shoot decent plate  size groups even 10+ yards out.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been wanting one of these. Why, I don't know, but I do!
View Quote
Same!
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just bought one last night. I took it out and shot 40 rounds through it. Two types of CCI and Fiocchi.

Good= sights are useable, much easier to shoot than the normal 22lr minis.

Bad= 15-20 rounds of all three ammo types keyholed at 5 yards.

The round that didn't keyhole were all in small groups.
View Quote
Update: NAA replaced my Pug. I fired 25 rounds through the new one and no keyholes. Their service was great!
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 7:14:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#9]
http://revisioncv.com/products

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm curious if any owners say these make the pistol more usable.

I have one and only keep it as a display item. My caveman hands make it worthless for real world use.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been eyeing a naa .22 for a while, I really want to get the black powder version, looks like so much fun.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#12]
NAA is good folks.

I bought a 22lr mini second hand. Was filthy. Took it apart to clean it... big mistake...don't do this. It takes serious watch/jewelers tools to work on these.

Took it over to them in a small box as their factory is not far from my house. They had it right is rain in a few days, gave the gun a good polishing and installed some new grips on it that I really liked. It looked better than new. All for $0.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I have tried several different types of grips. In the end I found this type to be the most functional and comfortable for CCW. The grip material is ivory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top