Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2016 8:40:28 AM EDT
Any one have experience with these?  I sure would like one of the compact versions.  Are the barrels threaded on these?  I see a suppressor-ready version available but it has rails (I don't care for the rails).  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Any one have experience with these?  I sure would like one of the compact versions.  Are the barrels threaded on these?  I see a suppressor-ready version available but it has rails (I don't care for the rails).  
View Quote

Colt Rail Gun is threaded and I love it.  I don't believe they make a compact version but +1 to the 1911 22's
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Great little gun, but if you're looking for a suppressor host, it's the worst out my dozen or so .22lr handgun hosts, spits back debris like nobody's business. Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#3]
When the black label model first came out, I bought one. Had to get it custom threaded as they did not have threaded models then.

It's a great gun... but a crappy suppressor host. No one wants to shoot it when I bring it out unless it was unsuppressed. That thing made it feel like you were riding a motorcycle and getting pelted in the face by bugs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top