Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2016 3:29:42 PM EDT
Anybody know how to feild strip this little jewel. I just bought it . I can get the front take down pin pout but cant separate the slide from frame
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
The general consensus seems to be not to disassemble it without a hard copy of the owners manual.
http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-141602.html

Hard copies of the owners manual are out there, buy one.
Doesn't seem to be much on youtube.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been damned near 35 yrs since I've taken mine apart. The front toggle is nearly cracked plumb in two. Cool pistols but cheaply made out of cheap metals so they tend to have a short life span.

Okay, strictly from memory, remove the front takedown pin. Doesn't the whole top receiver section now slide back in the frame exposing a large round pin at the very back? Remove this and the toggle will slide out. Be aware the striker and it's pin are under tension and could go flying.

It's not real hard, i figured it out in the early 80s with no manual or Internet to guide me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top