Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2016 2:29:36 PM EDT
Has anyone mounted a red dot to one of these? If so how'd you do it? I've been searching but so far just turned up the walther made full size, not the compact.

I found this but I'm not sure if it'll work or not.

If you have done this and can post pictures please do. My end goal is a suppressed red dot equipped M&P22c
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Those lightweight aluminum slides may present an issue to you if you add a bunch of weight to it.

Maybe consider something like this

http://algdefense.com/6-second-mount.html

There are some cheap versions of that out there.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link
link it to a video of a guy running a full sized M&P 22 with a burris red dot on the dovetail mount and it looks to work fine
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Link
link it to a video of a guy running a full sized M&P 22 with a burris red dot on the dovetail mount and it looks to work fine
View Quote

Supposedly the sights are different sizes between the full size and the compact which is why I'm not sure if it'll work for this
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 12:15:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I have an old style Red Dot on my M&P 22c using a Mako Universal Picatinny Rail Mount.  Mount works on the full size M&P 22 also.  Amazon has this with lots of reviews.  Most complaints are the mount didn't fit their pistol so it is not truly universal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top