Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2015 10:17:17 PM EDT
Hi Everyone, I have a Ruger Mark 2 5 1/2" bull barrel. PLEASE help me out to find grips like these with the dice in them!! They don't have to be wood.
I know a lot of you will think I am NUTS and I guess I am. lol I have googled them and so far I have had no luck finding any. Please help
me out if you can. Thank you all for your time & help. Take care & have a great night, Mark

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
They DON'T have to be wood?  
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]
lol,,, the grips don't have to be wood. I am dumb as you can see. lol
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have dimensions, I have Legos...
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:18:35 PM EDT
[#4]
OP, but dice, buy wood grips for mkii. Buy a dremel. Post success or failure.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies guys. :) I will see what I can come up with. Don't hold your breath. lol Backbencher
Thanks for the much needed laugh. Superq7, Thanks for the idea. You guys are great and your help is much appreciated.
Be safe & have a great night, Mark
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't tell if those are inlays or not but it looks handmade/one-of-a-kind (not factory).

You could get a set of plain wood grips (Hogue makes a slab-side) and use a wood burner and white enamel to make the dice. Sand and then finish with a hard clear-coat.

It should be pretty easy. It is all straight lines. Just use a square to lay out the lines in pencil. The dots would just be evenly spaced points on a line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top