Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2015 1:22:38 PM EDT
Anyone know of an option to plug the hole that is created if you remove the safety?
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:22:52 PM EDT
[#1]
There was a guy on here who 3D printed some plugs.  I need one too.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#2]
from the Smith board:

I've gotten a number of emails regarding the plugs, and I think it's time I begin making them again.

I'll be ordering all new material this weekend and should have new sets of plugs by mid next week.

I'll be updating the website listed on the first page with ordering instructions.

If you're interested in a pair, please email me at [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
And slightly related, anyone know where to get a replacement safety lever? I took the one for my right thumb off,  and now can't find it. Thinking about selling the pistol and would like to put one back on before I sell it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Can't help you with the safety lever but I wanted to update this thread.

I ordered a plug kit from the email listed above via the S&W forum. When I get it in hand I will post pictures and a review.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top