Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2015 3:37:08 AM EDT
I briefly owned a 22/45, but had to release it back to the wild due to billz. I recently bought a MkII. It's used, got some holster wear. And it has the holster that caused it. Got the pistol, holster and 1 mag.

My dad had one and I loved shooting it. I even enjoyed putting it back together!

What do Ruger mags go for these days?

How are the Mec-Gar Mags?
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Around here MK II mags run 29.99 !!! But have found them at gun shows for 15 bucks new in old packaging
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one sight unseen from Midway or someplace like that.

The rounds didn't stack well and the QC seemed a bit off.

I am as broke as broke can be, but I spend the extra and get Ruger factory mags.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
$24.99 is average price for a New MKII Ruger mag, I buy used ones from pawnshops and gun stores for $10-$15 a lot of the time.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have Mecgars and think they are great. Look at 44mag.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]
greg cote also sells them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top