Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2015 7:09:16 PM EDT
Picked this buckmark hunter up today. It's my first .22lr pistol only shot one mag tonight but so far I like it.
What sealed the deal was when I told my local gunshop I didn't want to buy it because I can't find any ammo. He said he will sell me as much as I need if I buy a .22 from him. Apparently this whole time he has been sitting on a ton of .22lr ammo but only sells it to guys that buy a .22 from him wtf wish I would have known sooner lol
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice. Fun gun.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#2]
agree, great guns. I hope you bought more 22 than that
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I love my Buckmark.

You need to cut and thread the barrel, and get a can.

...and that ammo you have there is about 20 minutes worth, if you're careful.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I only bought 8 of those Cci boxes But according to the gun store I can now buy it whenever I need it. So I'll be going in every week to get a few boxes.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got a 5" slab side and 6 mags....I can burn 550rds boxes in 30 minutes dropping plates and bouncing steel.  Great guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top