Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2015 8:25:52 PM EDT
I found this little gem at my LGS for $279. It is used but unfired. The only mark on the gun is a small spot in the bluing on the left side. Not a bad score at all considering what these go for NIB.

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Love mine.  Been looking for a set of fake ivory grips for a few years now with no joy - would love a set of the one with the ruger medalions...
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:32:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice, I bought one of the shopkeepers when they first came out. In its present state it is actually a horrible gun. The cylinder is out of spec and it shoots about 5" high at ten feet. They still make them so I don't know if they got the issues worked out.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Good score!, I would love to find one for that price.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I own one. I don't shoot it as well as my Single-Six but still a fun little plinker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top