Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2014 5:44:42 AM EDT
I'm moving to a state that does not allow threaded barrels on handguns.  I won't be there too long, a couple years  (I hope).   The problem is my SR22 is threaded.  I don't want to take a chance, so the barrel will be left with a friend until I return to the land of the free.   I've tried to buy a non-threaded barrel from the Ruger site; no luck.   I'm sure there isn't a big demand for non-threaded SR22 Barrels, but perhaps someone makes a hunting or target barrel?     If I'm going to buy a new barrel, I might as well make it interesting.    Suggestions, links or other feed back?   Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 12:23:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Twin Tech Tactical. I bought a threaded one from them and it was very high quality, not sure if they make a non threaded but it's worth a try.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the response.  I actually found one on the EE for $50.  Should be here soon?   I suspect that Ruger sold more than a few of the non-threaded SR22 pistols to guys that subsequently went on to buy after-market threaded barrels.     So, there might be a few non-threaded barrels laying in parts bins.    Thanks again.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish I would have seen this earlier. I want a threaded sr22 barrel and have a non threaded and wanted to trade plus $50 on my end. If your barrel doesn't work out let me know
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top