Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2014 12:47:14 AM EDT
I took in a buckmark camper in trade and haven't shot it much and only plinking at some cans, various pieces of trash, ect. today I set up a bunch of clay pidgeons at about 100 yards that I was shooting with my 17hmr. I decided to try out the buckmark and to my surprise I was nailing them with Remington golden bullets. This pistol is easily the most accurate handgun I have ever shot.

If anyone is on the fence about one of these buy with confidence you will not regret it. I'm thinking of putting a rail on top and running some kind of micro red dot similar to an rmr or aimpoint micro
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 3:53:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Had one and sold it.  Wish I still had it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 6:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:46:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Love my Buckmark. In fact, I sold my Ruger Mk2
and never looked back.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:54:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I took in a buckmark camper in trade and haven't shot it much and only plinking at some cans, various pieces of trash, ect. today I set up a bunch of clay pidgeons at about 100 yards that I was shooting with my 17hmr. I decided to try out the buckmark and to my surprise I was nailing them with Remington golden bullets. This pistol is easily the most accurate handgun I have ever shot.

If anyone is on the fence about one of these buy with confidence you will not regret it. I'm thinking of putting a rail on top and running some kind of micro red dot similar to an rmr or aimpoint micro
View Quote

I love the feel of my Buckmark and the way it shoots. I do wish it would easily breakdown for cleaning, though.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I love the feel of my Buckmark and the way it shoots. I do wish it would easily breakdown for cleaning, though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three screws and you're done.  I find it easier than the Mk2.  Jeeze, I never
got the hang of the locking lever thingie.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:17:38 AM EDT
[#6]
The cleaning process is the only thing I do not like about this pistol, I usually lock the slide back and use a tooth brush to clean the pistol as best I can. I break it down more every couple thousand rounds.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:35:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two screws--there's no need to take the sight rail completely off the barrel, just undo the rear screw and the barrel screw. I have a MK2 as well and it's a pain. Sometimes, it goes together easy and other times I fight with it for 20 minutes. There's no rhyme or reason.

I love my Buck Mark.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Good guns.  Our club has four.  They don't hold up as well as Rugers.  But they are nice.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#9]
If you get some time, try doing the heggis flip for the trigger.

Heggis Flip
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:40:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you get some time, try doing the heggis flip for the trigger.

Heggis Flip
View Quote

This and install an overtravel limiting set screw in the trigger pad and that trigger will feel fantastic.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 2:01:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Love my buckmark, bullseye edition w/ factory over travel screw and trigger pull adjustment.

And a few custom mods

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
and never looked back.  

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ihc53/media/20141103_073830_zps20011352.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ihc53/20141103_073830_zps20011352.jpg</a>
View Quote

What are those grips?

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm happy with the three I have...rifle, and two nickels my dad bought for us.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:49:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What are those grips?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

and never looked back.  

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ihc53/media/20141103_073830_zps20011352.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ihc53/20141103_073830_zps20011352.jpg</a>

What are those grips?

Looks like 1911 panel adapters from http://rusty22.com/

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 5:00:37 AM EDT
[#15]
I really should get my varmiter out if the safe and shoot it... It at least post a picture...

Yeah been drinkin Jack all night. Should say " or at"
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#16]

They're fantastic pistols.  Unfortunately I had to sell the Medalist and Nomad when I needed a bit of money, but I've still got the rest.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 8:51:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
and never looked back.  

View Quote

Very nice.

Do those 60 grain Aguilas cycle through it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top