Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2014 7:51:23 PM EDT
I usually don't go out of my way to tout a product, but I just wanted to take a minute here and share my experience with my GSG 1911-22, which has been outstanding.

I've got over 3000 rounds through it to date. I have shot a mixture of Remington Thunderbolt, CCI Blazer, CCI AR Tactical, and Federal Automatch.

I have had a total of TWO failures, both were FTE with Federal Automatch.

I just can't get over that I have had only two failures over thousands of rounds of .22lr through a semi-auto pistol. I probably clean it on average every 3-400 rounds.

The trigger is very nice, I like the stock sights very much, and it is very accurate.

Mine is all stock except for a 14-round follower and Magpul grip panels.

I highly recommend this pistol, especially since I have seen them for the dirt-cheap price of $230 or so at PSA. I paid $350 for mine locally last fall. It has been worth every cent.

If you have been on the fence about buying one, just do it!

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Great guns at a great price. Awesome suppressor host as well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got one, too, and love it.  Mine was early production, as I bought it right after they first came out.  I had a guide rod break and ATI replaced it with a metal one, very quickly.  While waiting for the replacement, I bought an aftermarket guide rod along with several 14 round followers, which have all been flawless.  The gun is accurate, and I can't remember having a single ftf or fte in the 1500 or so rounds I've got through it.

This thing is a gem.  Post a pic of your Magpul grips.  I'd love to see it with those.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm north of 20,000 rounds through mine. Changed the guide rod and spring at roughly 15-16k rounds. Started from day 1 with the ergogrips xt grip. Absolutely love mine!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top