Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2014 5:11:45 AM EDT
Can it be removed , so the pistol will operate normally with no magazine ? Yes , I know it will void warranty !
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it can

You will have to have a pin punch to punch out a rear pin under the  de-cock lever (forget which size). The serial number plate  sticks out past the frame about 1/16 of an inch so you will have to pry between the serial number plate and the frame to remove the assembly.

Be careful as their is a spring and plunger that can  be easily lost near the rear of the firearm near the de-cocking lever. Their are two screws holding the whole assembly together and unscrew them and lift slighty on the assembly or all parts will fly out (under spring tension).  According to the manual their is a spring and the mag disconnect that need to be removed so the weapon will fire and the trigger will not seem as if it is broken without a magazine inserted. Can't seem to recall the numbers in the manual of which the mag disconnect and spring are because i have since sold my pistol and an going on memory on this one.

Their are youtube videos that show this process also, hope this helps

Thomas
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 1:17:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Thomas : )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top