Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2014 3:55:07 PM EDT
Well a few years back I picked up this Stoeger Pro Series 95 for a killer deal.  It has been a crazy accurate little pistol.  However today while at the range, I managed to break a firing pin.  The pistol itself is a cone of a hi standard victor or citation.  However the firing pin seems to be different based on pictures I have found online.

The gun

The broken pin

The replacement pin I found online

Does anyone have any idea where to find a pin for the pro series?  I have been goggling for about an hour, and all I can find is people saying it is a hi standard clone and a hi standard one should work

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Your broken firing pin looks like a Hi Standard.

Did you look at this one?

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/922891/glend-arms-firing-pin-high-standard-102-103-104-106-107
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
That pin is the one I found as a replacement.  The broken one is the middle picture, with the stepped firing pin, not the tapered one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That pin is the one I found as a replacement.  The broken one is the middle picture, with the stepped firing pin, not the tapered one.
View Quote

If you looked at the Midway link, you would see that it looks like the middle photo.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:07:38 AM EDT
[#4]

This link? They are not the same.....
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 3:22:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

</a>

This link? They are not the same.....
View Quote

The step is missing, but as I have not handled a Hi Standard in around 1996, I'm not sure if it matters. If you are looking for perfect drop in, I'm thinking you will be disappointed.

Midway USA is easy yo work with most times.

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:39:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I may just have one of the machinists at work turn one for me. Anyone have any idea what the front part that broke off of mine looks like?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Bump! Anyone have any idea what the front of this pin is supposed to look like?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:24:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top